Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Ah so cool! Anyone know how much they are? They look huge!

I know this post was from a while back but the price on the Disney treat magnets is $12.95 each. I have all of them.. :blush: …just couldn't decide which to NOT get. :) They are adorable and every time I look at them I am back in the parks!!

Any photos of Halloween Merchandise offered in gift shops??? Any photos of Halloween stuff at Fort Wilderness gift shops????

go to youtube... and in the search put Wald Disney World Halloween merchandise 2014 you might have some luck... ;)

Anyone get some photos of the new Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney? I can't wait to check it out! :hyper: I'm really looking forward to the D-Tech On Demand section so I can make a new phone case! :thumbsup2 I just wish I could see some of the designs so that I won't take 50 years trying to choose one! :laughing:

I also have to say, this thread is awesome! :goodvibes I'm spending all my money before I even get there! :rotfl:

IMG_9418_zps38c33eca.jpg

IMG_9417_zps4bf9cc91.jpg

Not from D-Tech but always one of my favorites:

IMG_9421_zps3b70b873.jpg

At the entrance:

IMG_9364_zpse1d54bfb.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter