• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

085.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

From Magic Kingdom, right side of Main Street as you come in! :rotfl: Sorry, I can't remember!!

All I know is that it was near the end of my trip, I had already spent WAY too much money, and it was all I could do not to buy so much of this!:rotfl:

from raw -2042
by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw -2043

from raw -2044

from raw -2045

from raw -2047

from raw -2048

from raw -2049

from raw -2051

from raw -2052

from raw -2054

from raw -2056

from raw -2057

from raw -2058

from raw -2059

from raw -2042

Anyone get some photos of the new Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney? I can't wait to check it out! :hyper: I'm really looking forward to the D-Tech On Demand section so I can make a new phone case! :thumbsup2 I just wish I could see some of the designs so that I won't take 50 years trying to choose one! :laughing:

I also have to say, this thread is awesome! :goodvibes I'm spending all my money before I even get there! :rotfl:

Anyone get some photos of the new Marketplace Co-Op in Downtown Disney? I can't wait to check it out! :hyper: I'm really looking forward to the D-Tech On Demand section so I can make a new phone case! :thumbsup2 I just wish I could see some of the designs so that I won't take 50 years trying to choose one! :laughing:

I also have to say, this thread is awesome! :goodvibes I'm spending all my money before I even get there! :rotfl:

How about a video?:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/06/video-tour-the-marketplace-co-op-in-downtown-disney-marketplace-at-walt-disney-world/

And you can see some of the D-Tech on Demand designs in this how-to video:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/07/showing-my-disney-side-using-rapid-printing-technology-at-d-tech-on-demand-in-marketplace-co-op/

Thanks for the links! :thumbsup2

I hadn't seen the first video before, so it was neat to see how everything is set up...I was kind of wondering about that actually.

I saw the D-Tech one yesterday though, where the guy makes a case. It was really awesome to see that they have so many different options, and to see how they make them, but you couldn't see many of the designs. I guess thats probably the point though.

I'm pretty excited about the whole marketplace and I can't wait to check it out!

Hello!
Heading down on Thursday for 7 days. Does anyone know if the shops are carrying new shopping bags? I have some from our last trips down,(colorful Mickey) and will bring those down with us to carry home purchases. If, however they have new ones, I would rather something new!
Thanks for your help.

I thought I saw a picture on this thread and I can't find it :surfweb: it was a picture of the store the "Art of Disney" and it was pictures of the signs that they are selling, one sign was Tony restaurant on main street............help! :badpc::badpc: I can't find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter