Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Ok, these look sooooooo good!!!

346.jpg

And come anyone tell me about how much the crystals in post #79 are? At least a starting price

OMG... that's the first snowglobe I ever bought that started my Cinderella Collection! I got it over ten years ago. I guess mine the base is a little different (no logo on front), but the globe and castle are the same. LOVE IT! Very cool to see it's still around. I didn't see it when I was there last year.

I love Minnie as Mary Poppins! I'm uploading pics from my last trip so I can share soon too.

Love all the pics, but stop posting pics of candy, it's making me hungry! YUMMY YUMMY!! Just kidding, I love the all the food pics, helps me decide what to eat next time I'm there!

I LOVE this thread!!!! i had to go back through my pics so i can add some.
P0000009.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

i will be there in 2 weeks. looks like alot of rain, so i will do my 2 most fav things! take pics and shop!!:goodvibes

Oh My Goosh!!!! We Just Got Back From Wdw About 1 Month Ago And I Never Thought Of Taking Pictures Of The Gift Shop Items, What A Bonehead I Am!!!! I Took Pictures Of Food But Not The Shops!!! Thanks For The Thread, I Guess I Will Have To Go Back Reaaaaal Sooooon!!! To Get Them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter