Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Does anyone knows if they sell this at the lego store in dtd or are they just exhibits, my brother would love to buy them.
Does anyone knows around how much are this kinds of mask, i would love to buy myself one of this

Hi! Sorry, I didn't catch the price of anything when I was snapping the pics. They did have some Star Wars stuff for sale in the Lego store at DTD. I'm not sure if the Millenium falcon or Walker set were there. The other place to look for Star Wars legos would be at the gift shop at the exit to the Star Tours ride in DHS.

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02378.jpg

DSC01532.jpg

I'm subscribed to the resort gift shop thread and just love it... so I thought I'd come over here and subscribe to this one as well. I'm not a big shopper so I never thought I'd be so into these photos.. but honestly, any photos of anything having to do with Disney are just great!

ok, where's MeMom?! ;)

Where is the resort gift shop thread? I can not find it??

I am loving all these pictures!!! Thank you for starting this thread!!!!

Where is the resort gift shop thread? I can not find it??

I am loving all these pictures!!! Thank you for starting this thread!!!!

I would love to know too. I am loving this thread so much and would really like to see the other one too :thumbsup2!

After looking at these photos, which I love, my plan for not spending a bunch on souveniers goes right out the window!

I saw several different characters on these kinds of dresses throughout WDW, and I thought they were so cute! I wanted to get one for my granddaughter, but they didn't have them small enough for her. I think I'm just going to get one and let her grow into it, because your picture reminded me of how much I wanted one.

I agree about the Grand Floridian. I think about every part of it is beautiful!

I saw several different characters on these kinds of dresses throughout WDW, and I thought they were so cute! I wanted to get one for my granddaughter, but they didn't have them small enough for her. I think I'm just going to get one and let her grow into it, because your picture reminded me of how much I wanted one.

I agree about the Grand Floridian. I think about every part of it is beautiful!

I KNOW! I don't have any little girls to buy for but it was so cute that I had to take a picture! :rotfl:

WOW, I have really got to slow down and look around in the shops more closely.

Disney111: I didn't want to re-quote all of your photos in post #50, but they are really nice.

This thread has given me incentive to stop living by FP's and ADR's and just wander and explore.

I apologize for the blurriness of all of these. I was too close, obviously, and in a big hurry. Hopefully, you can look past that and just enjoy seeing more ideas of things you can buy next time you're there!

A few from Magic Kingdom: The Emporium - we started at Casey's and made our way through the store as we left for the day.

333.jpg

I wanted to buy Brooklynn this dress, but they didn't have it small enough for her.

334.jpg

336.jpg

337.jpg

338.jpg

Jill has all of the themed ducks for Brooklynn.

339.jpg

I would like one of everything!!! LOL.... :rotfl: Can't wait we'll be there next week MeMom! :woohoo: BTW, INCREDIBLE pics....as usual!

Some Downtown Disney shopping.

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

I think Lumiere was saying, "Oh, my, you are spending a lot of money!"

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

The following is what I said to myself about many of the things I wanted to purchase!

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

After all that shopping, it's time for a milkshake break at McDonald's. They've got some cool displays for us old folks who remember when most of this stuff was new.

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts