Pictures of park gift shops...post them here!

Anyone have a shot of the villain-esqe shop I read about in DHS?

Don't know if I've put these up, but if not:

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK140.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK142.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK132.jpg

....oh my.....I'm gonna be in trouble!

Just a warning, I was hoping to get a new villain shirt but was very disappointed in their merchandise selection. 5 years ago I got a shirt that had all of the female villains on it. All they had were the shirts with malificent on them and there were maybe a total of 6 selections of shirts all together. I was quite sad.:sad2:

Just a warning, I was hoping to get a new villain shirt but was very disappointed in their merchandise selection. 5 years ago I got a shirt that had all of the female villains on it. All they had were the shirts with malificent on them and there were maybe a total of 6 selections of shirts all together. I was quite sad.:sad2:

That's sad :( We spent the most money in one go in this store on our last trip. I'm hoping to get a Si and Am T-shirt - I think I saw one a few pages back but can't remember where it said it came from.

When are you going back? If it's not soon, we'll be down there in July, and I'll be on the lookout for a shirt with more than one villain on it. If I find it, I'll take a picture of it and the tag, and then you can call WDW Merchandising to get it, if you want to.

When are you going back? If it's not soon, we'll be down there in July, and I'll be on the lookout for a shirt with more than one villain on it. If I find it, I'll take a picture of it and the tag, and then you can call WDW Merchandising to get it, if you want to.

OMG Could you really??!! I would love that! We wont be returning until next year. Thank you so much!!:worship:

this is honestly the best thread ever! I think im more excited now about going shopping more than anything else! I forgot how much awesome stuff the have at WDW. My kids are going to go crazy!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I gotta have that Minnie bag! :lovestruc

Hi MeMom! :wave2:

Scrap_Vamp I thought I saw a Si & Am tee on here too awhile back...Villians shop? Hope you find it.

FYI *Just looked back and it's on page 20, MeMom took the pic so maybe she can remember which shop.

Oh, this thread is deadly. I was all, "I don't need any souvie $$ - we're just going to ride out free dining and take lots of pics and have a great time!" Um. yeah. I forgot the power of the Disney Marketing Machine and man! Y'all have posted such adorableness, but I must, must MUST have that Epcot 'One Mouse One World' shirt & hoodie!! :love: They actually have the hoodie up on eBay right now, but I am hoping that they'll still have them in the shops in September...and that they won't be $60!

What a great idea for a thread!

Someday... I'm going to leave everyone back at the resort and I'm going to go and spend a couple of hours at that store... :goodvibes

From Animal Kingdom.

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK332.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK333.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK334.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK335.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK336.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK338.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK339.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK340.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK341.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK342.jpg

Did I do these already? I put up so many on the reports and here that I forget. Sorry if they're repeats.

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK344.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK345.jpg

disney3-18-09beginningHSAK349.jpg

do they have Mickey Flags for sale at the parks or was that a display? If so, how much are they?? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter