• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of new BCV rooms

In the online check-in there is a spot that allows you to select up to 2 of the options provided for requests. It's the same online check in for everyone. At some resorts it's more meaningful than others.
Hmmmm the only option I had was a ground level floor or handicap accessible. It was for the BCV.

Hmmmm the only option I had was a ground level floor or handicap accessible. It was for the BCV.

My BCV online check in for a 1 bedroom had ground floor / upper floor, large balcony, and maybe one more thing..

Since you are renting points - you would have to put in a request for the owner to call DVC and make your requests there. If you subscribe to touringplans they can also fax your request - or there are others in the board that know how to fax a request if you don't have their service.

Touringplans.com is a subscription website that helps you plan your Disney trip. They have crowd calendars, touring plans, a lines app, an ADR finder, and can fax in a room request.

Thank you Very Much for the feedback! Do you also happen to know if the noise from the service road if you are in the wing facing the road is very loud or just a minor inconvenience at the villas? We have only stayed in beach club, this is first time in villas.

My BCV online check in for a 1 bedroom had ground floor / upper floor, large balcony, and maybe one more thing..

Since you are renting points - you would have to put in a request for the owner to call DVC and make your requests there. If you subscribe to touringplans they can also fax your request - or there are others in the board that know how to fax a request if you don't have their service.
Thank you! You are correct they would have to call. I think we will just take what we get and be happy that we are in Disney world. First time at beach club, so I am sure we will be happy with whatever we get:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter