Pictures of Celebrities

wvjovifan said:
Jon Bon Jovi...from the 2nd row in Philly, Dec 2, 2005!!!!

IMG_1407.jpg

Great pic!!! Here's my photo of Jon - taken in 1980-81 at a small club in Dallas right as the Runaway video came out on MTV. It's been scanned into the computer.

JonBonJovi3Edited.jpg

Here is a celebrity picture. Mike Modano of the Dallas Stars handing DS an autographed baseball at a chartity baseball game.

000_0053Edited2.jpg

Scottwdw said:
I don't get much chance at taking pictures (well, good ones that is) of celebrities but, at this year's New York State Fair, Charlie Daniels was the free concert and people were allowed to come right up to the stage to take some pictures. This one was my favorite.

cd.jpg

Nikon D70, Nikon 80-200 @ full zoom
Love your pic!

Ducklite,

Your photos are terrific, both in content and quality. I just showed your Slash photo to my 11 year old. He's VERY impressed :worship: :)

dturner, you got to go to DAYTONA?!?!!? I am jealous! I'll forgive you, since you're a Truex fan! lol

DebIreland said:
Ducklite,

Your photos are terrific, both in content and quality. I just showed your Slash photo to my 11 year old. He's VERY impressed :worship: :)

Thanks! There's a TON of band photo's on my web site . Some is professional work I've done, others are just fun shots I've screwed around with at various shows. The difference will be obvious when you look around :)

Anne

I took this picture of Barry Manilow at "Good Morning America" about 2 weeks ago with my brand new S2 IS:

9cd3.jpg

(I don't know why this is posting as a link instead of an image, so just follow the link).

Dave - LOVE that surfer shot! Wow!

Here's one I took of Kenney Chesney when he was on Good Morning America this fall.

100_1911.jpg

Here's the photo of Barry Manilow that FergieTCat was trying to post:

BarryGMA.jpg

My favorite celebrities from the Memphis show 2005:
duran1.jpg

I was quite a ways back so this is a zoomed pic but pretty good nonetheless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter