Pictures at Character Meals

21yankees

<font color=darkorchid>I want to move into Disneyl
Do they take pictures before the meals at the character restaurants? I know at Chef Mickey's in WDW, they took our picture before seating us. Just want to make sure I'm prepared if they try to offer us the opportunity to purchase them.

thanks
steph

I know that they have a picture taking spot right outside the dining room at Goofy's. I don't recall seeing one at Storytellers or at the Paradise Pier.

Goofy's kitchen has an area in the front by the check in desk where you can have your picture taken with Pluto. Sometimes Goofy wonders out there too, but I would only count on Pluto. I have never seen one at the Plaza park Inn, breakfast with Minnie and not sure about the others either.

We've done the pictures right outside of Goofy's. Usually after the meal. We've gotten Pluto, Donald and Minnie! Some of my best Character pictures honestly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter