Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

DSC_0291-1.jpg

I am going to guess it was taken from Tom Sawyers Island?

Here is mine for today. This shade of pink looked so warm and inviting, and I'm not sure I had seen it this color before.

I am way behind on this thread but had to comment - I think this is the best photo I've seen of the castle ever. Just stunning!!

I like the castle from the wishing well pic! And the arch from the wishing well frames a lamp, fitting in with the recent theme. :thumbsup2

Cool, I took a bunch of pictures of stacked animals, but I missed that one.

I didn't even realize it was stacked animals when I took it -- I'm so blind, I was just trying for a better look at the lobster critter. :upsidedow It's to the right when you enter Asia and can see this guy:

DSCN5215.JPG

Welcome back! We're looking forward to seeing all your pictures and this one is a great starter (for me... It's been snowing here every day this week so flowers and sunshine pictures are very welcome) Love seeing a bunch of new posters lately too! Everyone Welcome!!

We just got back on Friday and I took a TON of pictures. Now I get to contribute to this thread!

IMG_0029_zps6d757d0d.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter