Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

IMG_3543.jpg

Great Shots ALL.....:thumbsup2

Last time I saw Fantasmic..Mickey did not appear at the "top" of the mountain at the end of the show.
Has anyone seen it recently...Does he appear there anymore?? :confused3

DSC_1051.jpg

I was there in December and he was up top then. It's still a great show !pixiedust:::yes::::yes::

PythonFan888 - LOVE the perspective in your fireworks photo!!

Here is another of the lamppost photos I took...

Last time I saw Fantasmic..Mickey did not appear at the "top" of the mountain at the end of the show.

Dear Confused,

I have a report this morning that he was seen atop the mountain by a visitor two weeks ago.

:)

Jud

I've never gone without taking ME. That would be so weird! Although in a car (with someone else driving) it would be easier to get pictures of the WDW signs!

Considering the number of people who still stop and take pictures of those sign regardless of the "no stopping" signs, it just makes sense to put a pull off area there. Disney could put a kiosk there selling drinks and snacks to recoup the cost.

Great Shots ALL.....:thumbsup2

DSC_1051.jpg

Sorry about 2 pics but I thought you'd like to see this one....
....Here's a view of what I think is the safety "box"/'lanyard" visible behind Mickey....

DSC_0077-1.jpg

I saw Fantasmic in May 2012 and Mickey appeared at the "top" of the mountain.

Hey all pics look good. Just got Magneto and researching right now so I am free to visit. Awesome game!! Of course I am an old comic fan so I am hooked.

Anyway y'all don't care about that so here I go. When I was there back in November I picked up a cd with music from the Animal Kingdom, not shows and stuff background stuff. Has anyone seen anything else like this in either Epcot or MK? Not that I don't like the shows or anything just the background music is soothing. You never notice it really unless you stop to listen. I am just looking for that kind of thing.

Onto my pic, I saw this but had time to get a quick, and bad, shot because the potty break was over.

2029_zps39a222c3.jpg

When I was there back in November I picked up a cd with music from the Animal Kingdom, not shows and stuff background stuff. Has anyone seen anything else like this in either Epcot or MK? Not that I don't like the shows or anything just the background music is soothing. You never notice it really unless you stop to listen. I am just looking for that kind of thing.

Gary, search youtube - disney music..Tons of background music.. I saved some and put it on my ipod! I'm sure there are some cd's out there like on ebay but they are few! check this out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqoibEsn1L0

Considering the number of people who still stop and take pictures of those sign regardless of the "no stopping" signs, it just makes sense to put a pull off area there. Disney could put a kiosk there selling drinks and snacks to recoup the cost.

Well, now you've done it! You know they watch these threads. How long do you think it will take for your idea to become reality? WHEN I see these pulloffs with drinks and snacks available, I will say to my dh, "I remember when VikingInMouseEars suggested that." :rotfl2:

I wanted to try some new places to watch and photograph Illuminations from on my last trip, so the first night I set up behind the main fountain. Well, I just happened to pick a night that one of the fountain sprayers broke in a way that it wouldn't shut off. So, here is Illuminations taking a shower. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!