Picture of the Day October 17th, 2012

Well all the new Special Ops dropped on my Avengers Facebook game so I might be a little absent over the next few days as I try to get Havok. I love new heroes. I will try to stop in when I can but those who are Facebook game junkies understand.

One from Me. My daughter Pooker (she would get mad if she knew I told you all that name) at the Spaceship Earth Pavilion.

2015.jpg

Had dinner here...food was OK...very very dark inside...... waiters helped with flashlights for customers to see menu....probably wont eat there again.

Were you in the West Wing? Seems a lot of people comment on the poor lighting in there.

WOW! Gorgeous shot, Bill!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

The first night I was shooting the fireworks on my most recent trip, my jaw dropped open when I saw for a very brief second that they colored Cindy's Castle in white light after the finale. I wasn't able to capture it that first night as I still had my shutter open from those last fireworks bursts. But the second night, I was ready for it...

As always, so many beautiful shots! The tiger one is excellent; the sweep of grass and the Imagination pavilion waterfall lovely; the rose pink castle a dream; I like the waterfall one at the T-Rex; and the one of Belle's cottage is stunner. Always hard for me to pic a favorite with this thread. :) Well, I suppose a purple castle with a waterfall shot would trump most things . ;)

Some bright reds taken on a gloomy January day.

DSCN4625.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter