Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cuz the first picture is of the rooms first built before they decided to cancel the other half of Pop Century. The second picture is of the new rooms being built. The new rooms will be all family suites, where the older buildings will be the traditional rooms.

:goodvibes

I have been staying at Pop Century every year since it opened and have seen the buildings in a derelict state for many years (I posted the 2nd picture and have previously posted pics of the pre-renovation resort on earlier POTD threads)

.....But, my point was that with the renovations, it appears that access to the rooms will be interior or only on the front side

And yes, there are family suites and traditional rooms that are being offered in the Art of Animation resort but they will all be in older buildings.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

I searched for a picture to link to the holiday, and I almost posted a picture of eggs :rotfl2:. Luckily, I found this one. It is egg shaped. ;)

POTD

i-FLVCMjn-L.jpg

Just want to be clear, any Disney related? Like if I wanted to show off my pins kind of things or any other collectibles?

Sure! I know a lot of people cannot go to Disney as often as they would like and this might allow more to participate.

Since there seems to be a sub-topic of running going on here, this is me running the half-marathon in Jan. 2011. It is addictive! I ran the Chicago Marathon in Oct. 2011 and plan to run it again this year. So, Colleen - go for the marathon! You can do it! One mile at a time. Crossing that finish line is such a great feeling.

1234359791_zRoMj-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter