Picture of the Day April 5, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted a picture on the new thread yet, so I thought I would :)

My favourite sight to see
DSC04446.jpg

Thanks Kaewin! My time kinda stink, but I wasn't in it for time. I wanted to have fun and get LOTS of pictures. I stopped at just about every character and got some fun pictures.

Colleen, this is why I want to do it too! I do run, and I am running in a 10 miler in May. I don't train to get faster. (I am getting (a little) faster just by running...) Did you do it alone?

I am enjoying the pictures of you and the characters!!

Sorry I hijacked...and now back to the lovely photos...

Debby, I did run the PHM alone. My DH and kids and mom were there to cheer me on. I saw my mom with my kids as we were coming into EPCOT,but never saw DH. He said he saw me cross the finish line, but I think he is just saying it. Are you on the WISH Princess thread? If not, check it out. Everyone over there is so fun and supportive.

Sorry to high jack. Here is my POTD. All the villianeses. The step sisters were hysterical. While I was waiting in line they were playing the song, "Party Rock" and they were really getting into it and shaking their booties!
CIMG5683.jpg

I saw this when walking from Epcot back to the Swan, and it made me laugh. :thumbsup2

Thanks again Carol!!

Still using Topaz though I am doing some HDR work little more then I usually do. All the the BTM ones were touched up in Topaz.

_DSC3205.jpg

It's a hidden Wall-E!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

DisneyFreak06: Love the EEyore!! It's so 'him'!

Thanks Cyndiella! I have to say, the characters at Minnie and Friends breakfast in DL were the most "in character" I've ever seen! But Goofy at the Goofy and Friends breakfast was one of the funniest!

Thanks goofyernmost :goodvibes

When you compare pictures, did you notice that they have taken down the outside walkways to the rooms?

Looks like room access is either interior or from front side only.

Here's a zoomed view......

That's cuz the first picture is of the rooms first built before they decided to cancel the other half of Pop Century. The second picture is of the new rooms being built. The new rooms will be all family suites, where the older buildings will be the traditional rooms.

Too many needed comments to stay quiet...;)

Thanks for the info Colleen. This picture exemplifies why I want to run! How else can you get that shot??!!

I saw this when walking from Epcot back to the Swan, and it made me laugh. :thumbsup2

I hope he had a great drink in hand! :thumbsup2

Happy Easter..............

Great shots everybody !! :goodvibes

POTD....
DSC_0042.jpg

Makes me miss the place even more...transport me, please!

What a GREAT picture! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter