Picture of the Day April 15, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
POTD-WDW-BigBallMK.jpg

POTD

If you notice back by the Castle is a tree that makes it look like it's on a hill and farther away.

WDDTRIP219.jpg

I am a POTD stalker and am on here everyday dreaming of seeing The Mouse. I leave in 35 days and can't hardly contain my excitement. Thank you to everyone for the great pictures.

I am a POTD stalker and am on here everyday dreaming of seeing The Mouse. I leave in 35 days and can't hardly contain my excitement. Thank you to everyone for the great pictures.

Bring back some pics for us to see :goodvibes

I am hoping this is rope drop and it isn't this crowded during the day. :scared1: I can't wait to see the castle in 29 days!!:cool1::yay::cool1:

Judging by the shadows and the Main St. Clock, it's 2:00 pm. Prime time mid day. Long shots tend to squish things like that together, but it sure does look packed!

Hey everyone!
Long time follower of this thread. Don't get to WDW to often, but was there in March and had the opportunity to get a couple pictures I feel are worthy of this thread! So, here is my first POTD!

DSC_0060.jpg

Hey everyone!
Long time follower of this thread. Don't get to WDW to often, but was there in March and had the opportunity to get a couple pictures I feel are worthy of this thread! So, here is my first POTD!

DSC_0060.jpg

Very nice!!!! :thumbsup2

I am hoping this is rope drop and it isn't this crowded during the day. :scared1: I can't wait to see the castle in 29 days!!:cool1::yay::cool1:

The Main Street clock says 12:10. Yikes! :scared1: That's a crowd!

ETA: I guess I need to learn how to tell time. I'll go with you on 2:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest