Pics of haircuts at Harmony Barbershop?

LaurLaur04

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have pics of a child's first haircut? I am even more interested in pics of the color gel/confetti as well! Thinking of taking my DD2 for first haircut and some confetti since she will be too little to sit at BBB! :cheer2:

Is that the MK one? If so DS had his first haircut there! Here are his pics:

errr it won't let me post the link until I have 10 posts

DS was just shy of two. He did not get the color/confetti.

P5310062-1.jpg

P5310071.jpg

DD was 4. They both got their first hair cuts at the same time. :goodvibes

P5310073.jpg

P5310077.jpg

She and older DD both got the color/confetti.
(It is free with a haircut. $7.50 without.)

P5310083.jpg

Precious pics, adorable! She looks thrilled to have her 1st haircut. The color confetti is different than I imagined but really festive and cute!! Thanks!! :)

cute pics...did they put your daughters hair up in the pony or did you have to then they did the gel/confetti??
thanks

Precious pics, adorable! She looks thrilled to have her 1st haircut. The color confetti is different than I imagined but really festive and cute!! Thanks!! :)

They have a variety of colors to choose from. Her barber did thick stripes, but I've also seen pictures where they did a fine comb-thru of the entire hair with one color. Most of the confetti in the ponytail fell out before we got back to the resort that night. The color and the little castles and pumpkin coaches stayed in nicely. We washed the little cutouts and DD saved them.

cute pics...did they put your daughters hair up in the pony or did you have to then they did the gel/confetti??
thanks

They put her hair up after the haircut. (I took a quick picture with the ears first.) They don't do any elaborate styling--if you're wondering as an alternative to BBB-- but they will do a simple ponytail. My older DD did not get a haircut. She had her hair in a ponytail and braided. They just added the color/confetti to the style she came in with.

Oh, just be sure there's no rain in the forecast for the day you plan to go.
We were there during the record rains last May. My kids were really looking forward to the color/confetti, but they were only able to get their hair cut and a little sprinkle of confetti that came right out.

We got both DS 1 & DD3's first haircut there. Did not get confetti for DS because he was so little and didn't get it for DD since she was doing BBB later in the day. We really enjoyed it and had a great memory. We went right at 9, and had no wait!

DS - during
100_4739.jpg

DS - after
100_4741.jpg

DD - during
100_4707.jpg

DD - after
100_4716.jpg

These pictures make me so excited! Our DD(4) will be getting her first haircut there in May, and I know she's going to love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter