Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I don't know how you ppl do it but by the time the dish is in front of me all I can think of is eating it! My travel friends had to point to out to me after I mentioned each time how I forgot to take a picture that I even had the camera in my hand when my entree was delivered and I immediately put it away totally forgetting about a picture LOL

So here are the few pictures that made it during my Disney Dream Cruise this month. Sorry I should have taken a picture of the menu to remember what these are but again ones I sit down at the table I just forget myself

Eggs Benedict Royal Palace
image by freakfoo, on Flickr

Veal Chop on Tomato Risotto

Could never make up my mind so mostly ended up with their teaser and on first night I had room for Mickey Bars!!

My kid loved Mac & Cheese (first time she ever had it) and that ketchup Mickey :D

One of the many INCREDIBLE delights my husband and I enjoyed last week at the Remy Dessert Experience aboard the Fantasy. Chocolate Fondant with hot Raspberry Strawberry Coulis. As Executive Chef Cedric poured the hot Coulis on my fondant, it created a Mickey head!
imagejpg2.jpg
[/URL]

Here is another dessert from the Remy Dessert Experience, offered aboard The Fantasy. It was called Mille Feuilles. It was thin light wafer cookies with a faint gingerbread taste, with balls of hazelnut cream. Under the top wafer cookie were chopped hazelnuts.

Sorry, wrong picture posted.

We were on the Fantasy last September and they had a Halloween night (night of St. Thomas). This was the dessert they served. It was like a chocolate mousse covered in a gel-like chocolate. It was actually very good!

May I have permission to copy this photo and share it on our cruise meets thread? (if you don't want me to have a copy in my files, would you be willing to come to our thread and post it? Though I couldn't guarantee someone else wouldn't copy it)

NEVERMIND, found a photo of it on another site and someone already linked it to our threat.

May I have permission to copy this photo and share it on our cruise meets thread? (if you don't want me to have a copy in my files, would you be willing to come to our thread and post it? Though I couldn't guarantee someone else wouldn't copy it) NEVERMIND, found a photo of it on another site and someone already linked it to our threat.
It would have been fine too. We share here :)

Animator's Palate Show Menu

CREAMY BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
garnished with Chives and drizzled with Sour Cream
2afic0x.jpg

LEMON-THYME MARINATED ALL NATURAL CHICKEN BREAST
with Sour Cream mashed potatoes, roasted Root vegetables, and Grain Mustard jus
16j383.jpg

The best dessert I had on my EBTA cruise on the Magic...Coconut Tres Leches Cake at Carioca's. Caramel sauce in the bottom, and warm coconut cake that was super moist.
vhgjte.jpg

Two of my absolute favorite dishes on DCL that are found in the MDR

French onion soup

Grand Mariner Souffle

Wow hopefully they serve this on the Wonder in November!
I don't know if the Wonder would have it since it doesn't have Carioca's.

Two of my absolute favorite dishes on DCL that are found in the MDR

French onion soup

Grand Mariner Souffle
It seem strange to see these two dishes on Animator's Palate plates. I'm used to seeing them in Royal Palace.

I don't know if the Wonder would have it since it doesn't have Carioca's.

It seem strange to see these two dishes on Animator's Palate plates. I'm used to seeing them in Royal Palace.

We missed Lumiere's so we ordered from that menu on our 2nd Animator's night. ;)

We missed Lumiere's so we ordered from that menu on our 2nd Animator's night. ;)
:thumbsup2 Makes total sense now.

I'm hoping the French Onion Soup will be better on our next cruise. The last time we ordered it it tasted really off. I was surprised they let something that bad leave the galley.

:thumbsup2 Makes total sense now.

I'm hoping the French Onion Soup will be better on our next cruise. The last time we ordered it it tasted really off. I was surprised they let something that bad leave the galley.

Ugh! So far, mine has been fantastic and I look forward to it every cruise so I would be really disappointed if it were bad. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter