Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have things I'd actually like to eat,lol. I'm quite picky and don't like "fancy" foods. I'll probably just have steak everynight like my son did when he went 2 yrs ago,lol. Either that or seafood! Do they have much seafood?

vivian said:
.......but trust me........

Nope, sorry. No can do. We've done 6 DCL cruises, 2 on the Wonder, and unless it was something I just didn't care for, it was fabulous!

Jeninpa said:
I hope they have things I'd actually like to eat,lol. I'm quite picky and don't like "fancy" foods. I'll probably just have steak everynight like my son did when he went 2 yrs ago,lol. Either that or seafood! Do they have much seafood?

The variety will amaze you! Besides the things that they feature, which are usually more "fancy", there is ALWAYS a steak or a chicken breast that is served fairly plain. Veggie, sugar-free, they have things for everyone!

Jeninpa said:

Crab dip at Parrot Cay...delicious!!

Cruise06159.jpg

'someone' in our family (DH) is a little less excited about going on our Thanksgiving Cruise than the rest of us. I showed him the picture of the prime rib and lobster tail posted in this thread and his eyes got big as saucers and he said "oh WOW I am havin' that!" Now he is getting with the program.
Thanks for this delicious thread. I'm on Jenny Craig and one of my goals is to get to a certain weight by the cruise. This has inspired me to stick with it! :thumbsup2

Here are a few photos from our trip last week on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

1002946ln7.jpg

All Hands on Deck Cheese Platter

1003111da8.jpg

Lunch on Castaway Cay, yummy!

1003356gq1.jpg

Key Lime Pie from Room Service

Well image shack is down, I'll post more when it's up again.

1003357eg6.jpg

Room Service Chicken Tenders, double order, no fries... :teeth:

1003377pi4.jpg

Lunch Pool Side, Cheese Steak and Nachos and Cheese

1003505sp7.jpg

Animator's Palate Filet w/ Bacon and Seafood

1003534yl2.jpg

Peanut Butter Pie

cruise8132006embarkandnassau044xp9.jpg

Creme Brulee Cheesecake, to die for!

Thanks for posting those pictures 2angelsinheaven... That peanut butter pie looks great!!! I can't wait until our next cruise...

2angelsinheaven said:
Here are a few photos from our trip last week on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

1003111da8.jpg

Lunch on Castaway Cay, yummy!

Well image shack is down, I'll post more when it's up again.

Did you put that food on that plate yourself? I can't handle my food "touching" each other! lol ! I told you I'm picky,lol.

Bump.........

We are leaving in two weeks, anyone want to add recent FOOD pics? My mouth is watering....................... :drinking1

Oh my gosh I am hungry - I can not wait for cream brulee cheesecake---

Dh can not wait to get the lobster tails - two for him as well as mine and dd's ( since he plans on eatting ours!) I sure hope he can do that - that is what he is looking forward too...

captaincrash said:

What is this?? Also this was asked before, but I didn't see the answer (may have missed it)....is the dessert buffet only on the 7 night (or more) cruises?

TIA!

I believe that is one of the food items you can order (and pay) before boarding, our first cruise we did champagne and that tray of goodies for around $50. But it was a bit wasted as we were stuffed from lunch and then quickly went to dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter