• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after seeing all of the pictures it sure is very easy to understand exactly how I managed to gain 9 lbs. on the Magic last week! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Reviewing all of the pictures was sort of like taking my walk of shame :blush: (Not really! :rotfl: ) It was certainly worth it though. :thumbsup2

BTW, Rishi was our server just last Monday in Palo. He really is terrific. There is a new chef at Palo as of five weeks ago. His name is Franco.

Andy! Helloooo! Anymore yummy pics besides the chocolate lava cake from your recent cruise? I cruise for the food! :sail: LOL!

MamaKate said:
I think I may skip the All Hands on Deck and save the calories for something else.

:sunny: ,
Katie
We have ordered the All Hands on Deck every night of each of our 7 night cruises. Only once out of 14 times did we have a serving with which we were unhappy. I guess it just depends.

allshookup said:
Andy! Helloooo! Anymore yummy pics besides the chocolate lava cake from your recent cruise? I cruise for the food! :sail: LOL!

Sorry, no, I was feeling so bad the first five days, I didn't even think about taking pics of the food. At least I started feeling better by Thursday night for the lobster tails (I had two) and the lava cake!!! :goodvibes

Verandah Man's Lava cake looks so much better than mine. Did you ask to add the ice cream?

DisneyCruise165.jpg

No pics since we are just now planning our very first DCL adventure, but just had to subscribe to this thread!

LisaSp said:
34688%3A%3B79%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E652%3E%3B85%3EWSNRCG%3D32335839%3C6773nu0mrj

Salmon at Animator's Palate (this was the third nite on the Eastern Magic).

34688%3A%3B79%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E652%3E%3B85%3EWSNRCG%3D3233583%3A32996nu0mrj

Lobster on semi formal night. It tasted better than it looked. The rice was icky but I am not a rice person anyway.

Thank you so much for posting a picture of the lobster (semi formal) :love:

Does anyone know, is this how Palo serves it on semi formal night?

Thanks
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Just wanted to share that I just got the new Sony Cybershot H5 with 7.2 mp and 12x zoom!!! Batteries are charging as we speak...can't wait to take that on our next cruise!!!

We have had Sony Cybershots (3x zoom) before and I love them and I just love the fact that this has such a great zoom and twice the mp of our old Sony!! So many times I would want to get a close up with my digital and it fell short of what I wanted to capture...

thanks for all the wonderful pictures of food- i'm also dieting and can't wait until I put all the weight back on on our cruise in September! :banana:

we4blairs said:
All hands on deck........

no, we weren't impressed. I was expecting some lavish cheese tray and it was really pretty boring. We only liked about 1/2 of the cheeses on it.
The grapes were WONDERful though!
I have to agree. I was so excited to try this after reading these boards but we were not very impressed. We ended up wasting most of it because it really wasn't very good. I don't know if we had a bad batch or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter