Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it at The Royal Palace on the Dream. It didn't taste very good, IMO. Their food is pretty but I didn't like any of it.

Same....well I had it in Lumiere's on the Magic. Don't get me wrong; I didn't think it tasted BAD. But, many of the pictures I had seen showed the french toast just soaked in the strawberry sauce. When I got mine, it was much like the picture, very clean and pretty looking. The strawberry coulis was ladled on the plate, but there wasn't a lot of it. I would have preferred more.

Cod with chanterelles
Remy Dinner Fantasy

Princess-Remy-135-of-152-L.jpg

Baked Farm-Raised Chicken Breast
Filled with Escarole, Raisins, and Pine Nuts on Wild rice with a Red Wine Reduction
Royal Palace

June-25-pm-13-of-23-L.jpg

Phew, 132 pages later I now know what I am having on our sailing on the Dream later this month.

Just have to add fabulous photographs on the last few pages.

The Dutchmen's Dijon Crusted Sirloin of Beef
thick cut of Beef with Oven-roasted Sweet Potatoes and a Black Spot Tomato, with a deep Red Wine Glaze
Pirate Menu - Fantasy

Pirate-Night-69-of-82-L.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

Sea Bass, Egg, Thai - Remy Brunch

Great dish (coming from someone who never eats seafood!)

So sick of yogurt and looking forward to our cruise in less than three weeks...
Bumping.

Grilled chicken breast and mango slices on mixed greens with coconut lemongrass dressing at Triton's lunch

DSC01663_zpsb7cb8679.jpg

Seafood risotto at Triton's dinner (grilled lobster slices and shrimp over asparagus risotto with tomato chile sauce)

DSC01649_zps5133cfb9.jpg

Dinner at Animator's Palette - Sesame Rock Shrimp cheesecake with caramelized onions and bbq sauce; then lemon thyme chicken for entree

DSC01880_zpsd69e25a8.jpg

DSC01885_zpsc51e97b8.jpg

Waffle sandwich at Triton's breakfast (waffles rolled in cinnamon sugar, dulce de leche in between; comes with watermelon slices)

DSC01912_zps892b45e5.jpg

Palo Brunch - Grapes and Gorgonzola pizza, chicken parmesan with risotto, some desserts. I also have some photos of the different brunch tables if anyone would like to see them.

DSC01720_zpsf33d1b65.jpg

DSC01721_zps5a426b8d.jpg

DSC01722_zpsb2096861.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter