Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fantasy, Royal Court, desserts

Grand Marnier Soufflé Infused with fresh Orange Zest and served with Crème Anglaise

IMG_0896.jpg

Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée With Almond Biscotti

IMG_0898.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Animator's Palette, appetizers and entrees

Baked Potato and Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bacon Bits and Chives

IMG_0964.jpg

White Shrimp Pennette Pasta Tossed with a Basil and Reggiano Parmesan Cheese Sauce and Parmesan Wafer

IMG_0966.jpg

Animator's Trio of Veal Grilled Tenderloin, pulled Shank and Tortellacci Pasta with a Sun-dried Tomato and Sage Reduction, garnished with a Potato Crisp
(this was the worst thing I ate all week--tough and tasteless--I wish I'd sent it back)

IMG_0967.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Animator's Palette, dessserts

Crunchy Walnut Cake Dark Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Coulis

IMG_0969.jpg

Sweet Temptations: A Trio of Pineapple Financier, Crunchy Walnut Cake, and Lemon Mousse

IMG_0970.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Palo dinner

Appetizers

Antipasto Freddo: Prosciutto, Bresaola, Parmesan Reggiano, Marinated Olives and Sun-dried Tomatoes

IMG_1034.jpg

Grilled Portobello Mushroom and Polenta with a Roasted Shallot Sauce
(this may be the best thing I ever put in my mouth)

IMG_1036.jpg

A lemon sorbet served as a palate cleanser before the entree:

IMG_1037.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Palo dinner

Entrees and dessert

Potato gnocchi with gorgonzola and asparagus

IMG_1040.jpg

Grilled Tuna Piemonte: Tuna with truffle-infused potato risotto with garlic marinated artichokes and a Tarragon veal jus

IMG_1041.jpg

Chocolate Souffle (OK, this is probably the best thing I ever put in my mouth, but the mushroom appetizer is a close 2nd)

IMG_1047.jpg

Complimentary Sgroppino

IMG_1048.jpg

Without having to go through this entire thread, I am hoping someone remembers the picture I am trying to find. It is a picture of 3 or 4 glasses of an incredibly yummy looking drink, some kind of red liqueur swirling into something white. It may have been a "drink of the day" or an embarkation drink if there is such a thing. If I am remembering correctly, it had something raspberry with something coconut in it. I would LOVE to make whatever it is for 4th of July, surprising my daughter who goes all out with an annual huge 4th of July party.
If no one can find it, please feel free to share fun, visually inviting drinks I could use for 4th of July!

Without having to go through this entire thread, I am hoping someone remembers the picture I am trying to find. It is a picture of 3 or 4 glasses of an incredibly yummy looking drink, some kind of red liqueur swirling into something white. It may have been a "drink of the day" or an embarkation drink if there is such a thing. If I am remembering correctly, it had something raspberry with something coconut in it. I would LOVE to make whatever it is for 4th of July, surprising my daughter who goes all out with an annual huge 4th of July party.
If no one can find it, please feel free to share fun, visually inviting drinks I could use for 4th of July!

It would be like a Pina Colada mixed with strawberry/raspberry daiquiri.

Disney Fantasy, Royal Court, Pirates' Night

Pirates Golden "Pot Stickers": oriental pork "dumplings" deep fried and served with a tamarind-ginger soy sauce and pickled vegetables (a serving is 3--1 was gone by the time I took the pic!)

IMG_1118.jpg

Treasures of the Seas Grilled Shrimp and Seared Scallops - served on strings of pasta and fresh creamy tomato sauce

IMG_1119.jpg

Captain Hook's Macadamia Nut-dusted Mahi Mahi - Jasmine rice and sautéed pineapple on a mild curry sauce

IMG_1120.jpg

Side order of Scallops (I had this in lieu of the Mahi Mahi, which was dry and tasteless)

IMG_1121.jpg

Fruit Cobbler - with vanilla ice cream

IMG_1124.jpg

Rum Soaked Chocolate Cake - with raspberry glaze and whipped cream

IMG_1125.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Royal Court, Captain's Gala

Appetizers

Asian Pear, Sweet Corn and Jicama Slaw with Avocado Puree and Lime Vinaigrette with Mint Leaves

IMG_1163.jpg

Oysters Rockefeller on the Half Shell (double order)

IMG_1164.jpg

Wild Forest Mushroom Soup, Swirled with White Truffle Oil

IMG_1165.jpg

Disney Fantasy, Royal Court, Captain's Gala

Entrees and desserts

Oven Baked Lobster Tail, served in the shell with lemon butter, Bean Casserole and Saffron Rice

IMG_1166.jpg

Ginger Teriyaki-Crusted Yellowfin Tuna with bok choy, soybeans, ginger-sesame scented rice noodles, ponzu glaze

IMG_1167.jpg

Banana Creme Brulee with caramelized bananas

IMG_1170.jpg

Warm Chocolate Lava Cake served with double chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream

IMG_1172.jpg

I love this thread my DH, DD (7), and I are going on our first Disney cruise on 7/27 on the Dream and I can't wait. One of the things I am most looking forward to is the food. These pictures are amazing!!! Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter