Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if we eat at cabanas can we get this up there as a choice???

I'm not sure about Cabanas, but we were able to get the Grand Marnier souffle in both Animator's Palate and Enchanted Garden. (We went to Royal Court on the third night of our cruise and couldn't wait that long for our favorite dessert!) We just requested them the first night.

HsvTeacher said:
I'm not sure about Cabanas, but we were able to get the Grand Marnier souffle in both Animator's Palate and Enchanted Garden. (We went to Royal Court on the third night of our cruise and couldn't wait that long for our favorite dessert!) We just requested them the first night.

Thanks the only resturant we are eating in is animators. So I will try that or ask if they can bring one up to Cabanas I am glad to hear its that good

On the Souffle in Cabanas, as long as you give your server enough notice, they will be able to get it if it is being made somewhere on the ship.

Pj

Hot Chocolate Fudge Pudding
Royal Court Lunch

June-24-AM-Sea-Day-99-of-168-L.jpg

Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp
White and Green Asparagus, Micro Greens, and Lemon-Dill dressing with Horseradish Cream

June-25-pm-6-of-23-L.jpg

Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp
White and Green Asparagus, Micro Greens, and Lemon-Dill dressing with Horseradish Cream

June-25-pm-6-of-23-L.jpg
Are you freakin kidding me? You are amazing! Really, you so deserve a gig with a major dip foodie pub! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Sorry, Yes Royal Court

Captain's Gala Fantasy
Lobster

Semi-Formal-Night-75-of-83-L.jpg

How was this dish? My kids (and I) are excited to try lobster for the first time, but that looks a bit dry and not appetizing at all. Please tell me I'm mistaken. It is, however, a beautiful picture. Great work!

Are you freakin kidding me? You are amazing! Really, you so deserve a gig with a major dip foodie pub! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Thank you very much!

How was this dish? My kids (and I) are excited to try lobster for the first time, but that looks a bit dry and not appetizing at all. Please tell me I'm mistaken. It is, however, a beautiful picture. Great work!

It was actually much better than the one I got at Narcoossee. It was a little over done but considering they are serving 2000 people at once it was well done. It was larger than what we have received on previous cruises.

Remy Champagne Lunch
Sea Bass,Egg,Thai Sauce
Remy-Brunch-48-of-107-L.jpg

Parrot Cay - Magic - Island Dinner Menu

Caribbean Roasted Chicken
Half a Chicken served with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Corn Kernels and Marinated Shallots with a Spice Glace

14ki3jr.jpg

:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter