Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at all of the buffet pics wondering....

What salad dressings do they have to choose from on the Fantasy (buffets)? Looking for french, mainly.

Can anyone help me out? ::yes::

They do have a raspberry vinaigrette which we find to die for :worship:

This is really the dressing we are always looking forward to... Tried to do it several times at home but never matched the "real" taste...

Looking at all of the buffet pics wondering....

What salad dressings do they have to choose from on the Fantasy (buffets)? Looking for french, mainly.

Can anyone help me out? ::yes::
Not sure if it's the same, but on the Dream they had a wonderful balsamic vinaigrette at Cabanas. I asked for it at Royal Palace one night and they brought me bottles of EVOO and balsamic vinegar. :confused3 Not at all the same thing. :rolleyes2

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad to know before hand. One cruise DH and I went on, they passed off Thousand Island dressing as 'Exotic French'! It's been a joke ever since.

I love salad, but I am very picky about my dressing so I always bring it with me wherever I go- and that includes the cruise. I bring a bottle of Old Cape Cod Fat Free Balsalmic Vinegarette. You could bring your own French with you if you wanted.

I did get one weird look from my assistant server in the MDR on the first night, but it didn't bother me. I also pulled out my own splenda!

9ebe5743505470a1a68abad86354497e.jpg

Ya, there's only so many details to read about before you're 120% planned for the trip, but seeing the food is a good way to pass time and stay excited waiting for the sailing date to come.

I love salad, but I am very picky about my dressing so I always bring it with me wherever I go- and that includes the cruise. I bring a bottle of Old Cape Cod Fat Free Balsalmic Vinegarette. You could bring your own French with you if you wanted.

I did get one weird look from my assistant server in the MDR on the first night, but it didn't bother me. I also pulled out my own splenda!

I was actually thinking of doing that next cruise

princesspiglet said:

I'm bringing Truvia for my tea and nutella for my fruit :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Cabanas Lunch Buffet - The shrimp was so good. Had to go back for seconds!
DSCF1015.jpg

Salad Bar - Everything you could possibly imagine
DSCF1016.jpg

More Shrimp
DSCF1017.jpg

Famous chocolate chip cookies
DSCF1019.jpg

Mini Profiteroles
DSCF1020.jpg

Cabanas many choices
Desserts
DSCF1025.jpg

Carving station’s and rolls and sauces
DSCF1026.jpg
DSCF1027.jpg

Cookies
DSCF1028.jpg

Salad Bar
DSCF1029.jpg
DSCF1030.jpg

Sushi and cold cuts and cheeses
DSCF1031.jpg

More rolls
DSCF1032.jpg

Fish nuggets, potato and fish sticks and before mentioned shrimp
DSCF1033.jpg

Salmon and veggies
DSCF1034.jpg

Shellfish
DSCF1035.jpg

There was also pizza but every time I went to grab a pic the dishes were empty.:sad2:

I'll say they are. Everywhere you turn you can find them.:rolleyes: Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter