Pics of Character in rare form

Great pictures so far! Here are mine:

We were next to get Woody's autograph and picture, when he ran over to Jessie, standing near by and grabbed her:

DSC01390.jpg

He carried her over near us and put her in a shopping cart!

DSC01391.jpg

He did get her out, then she pointed at us, like "why didn't you help me?"

DSC01393.jpg

Then they hugged and were friends again!

DSC01394.jpg

I love this one of Donald and my toddler, nose-to-beak!

DSC01458.jpg

Hope this works!

Got more of these on the hard drives at home, but here's a start:

Prince John caught my son making thumb sucking gestures behind his back, so he made everyone do it for the picture:

197749543-L.jpg

Why is Pluto riding Goofy's ride? Because he doesn't have his own! Poor Pluto.

197749598-L.jpg

This is an attempt we will recreate next time with my better camera and faster shutter speed:

197750084-L.jpg

DH's favorite:

197750136-L.jpg

Pluto snuck behind DH with his squeeky toy:

197750691-L.jpg

So DH decides to do the same later in the trip:

197750956-L.jpg

Pluto attemps a hat flip from nose to head some three times, getting closest here:
197750982-L.jpg

Gepetto needs to make himself some better jump-roping shoes:
197751083-L.jpg

Typical Stitch:

197751164-L.jpg

Stitch rooted through our bag and went after the water bottle. Tug of war resulted:

197751292-L.jpg

Brer Fox is very excited to get to autograph his own picture and runs around with the book to show all the CMs nearby:

197751348-L.jpg

Mary on the ride she has to share with Cinderella, (looking a little like she's in need of some PrepH.)

197751394-L.jpg

Wow! So how do you stay an hour after closing? Do you just ignore the CM's herding you out the gate, or hide somwhere, lol? This would be so cool to see.

They don't rush you off of Main Street. Grab an ice cream and a chair at Casey's and you're all set.

Love all the photos...they are great :thumbsup2

Here are a couple of mine....

IMG_0249_0053.jpg

garthincresml.jpg

GREAT thread!!!! :thumbsup2 This pics are hilarious!

IMG_1174.jpg

I love this picture of my triplets walking with Peter Pan and Wendy!

I just love everyone's pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Here is one I found...

disney010782.jpg

Oh I found another, I hate this pic of me - it was such a hot day and I felt like I was melting! Anyway, in this one Darth was staring me down - he won! I gave up and said "ok you win I'll join the dark side!" :)

Me-Darth.jpg

One of my favorites from our trip, actually this picture was taken a year ago today!

We were posing with Chip and Dale, and my soon to be step son's shirt caught their eye, so they pushed me and my fiance out of the way to pose with just him, and they told him how to pose too:

DisneyPhotoImage26.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage27.jpg

Then the next day at Epcot, there was a tug of war between those 2 for my attention
DisneyPhotoImage2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage1.jpg

My favorite character interaction, my proposal from last year, with Belle, The Beast and Princess Aurora, who was very aware of where the camera was in each picture!
100_0811.jpg

These had had me in stitches! Unfortunately all my funny character moments I have been laughing too hard to grab my camera.
I snagged an idea from an old thread of bringing an object...something odd and taking pictures of it all over WDW. One lady brought the hamburger helper "glove" another brought a stuffed chick.
We brought a cow finger puppet called Julia....the most fun was at the garden grill. Chip ate it and then walked away. He then proceeded to "talk" to us by writing stuff on our place mats. "Tastes like sirloin" "Chip likes julia burgers" Pluto put her on his snout and walked away...for like 10 minutes!
At 1900 PF Alice was messing with my son's hat, then Tigger kept pulling my son's mickey ears hat up every time he tried to take a bite and the hat would snap back down (had elastic) and my son was laughing so hard he couldn't get a bite of his dessert.
Sigh....here I was in hysterics and couldn't get to my camera in time

I have a friend who is a "little person"....and one Halloween he was Grumpy to his wife dressing up as Snow White (she's full size).....and his response when a few people said he shouldn't do it that people would make fun of him.....was "What...do they think I don't KNOW that I'm short?"

I would imagine that he worked through all the problems as a young person and as an adult has chosen to accept who he is....and embrace it. And why not.....it's not something you or I could do and "fit in" so well, so that (among many other things I'm sure) makes him special and unique and able to do something we can't.

More power to him!

Wow, good for him.

Great thread idea and great pictures. :thumbsup2

I have posted this picture of Chip quite a few times over the years, it always seems so touching. Late night, after MK was officially closed, midnight I think for this night, and while waiting in the Hub area for the Kiss Goodnight, this little boy (no relation to me) just went up to Chip. Chip sat down on the ground and the little boy snuggled up in Chip's lap and fell immediately asleep. This picture has always spoken the essence of Disney to me......

CMs2-38.jpg

OMG! This totally just made a tear come to my eye... that is the SWEETEST thing ever!! That is so cool! thanks for the post!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter