Pics of Character in rare form

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by KnJ, Sep 16, 2007.

1. KnJ

KnJ Mouseketeer

So, we have all seen standard character pics, however, during this past trip I took a few pics of the characters not being ordinary. I would love to see everyone's pictures of characters doing something out of the ordinary or posing in a non standard way.

Here is what I have:

Queen of Hearts stealing my husband

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meeko digging in trash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then there is one of myself and Stitch. Not sure what we were doing, I guess trying to squish each other's heads:confused3

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stitchfans

Stitchfans Tres Charming

:rotfl2: Geppeto tried to walk away with me but DH only got it on tape no pictures. Then when DDs got in line to see Pinnochio I told him his father tried to run away with me so I guess that means I can be his new mommy. He lept at me and we both almost fell to the ground. Again on video no pictures. :rotfl2:

4. SharkyGoddess

SharkyGoddess Happier than a shark at a sushi bar.

Awwww!!! What great pics!

5. burberryplaid

burberryplaid <font color=darkorange>Addicted to SOARIN's Orange

You all are probably sick of seeing this, but this was my favorite..us and Pluto, It looks like he was trying to make himself the center of attention :lmao:

[​IMG]

6. meeko_33785

meeko_33785 <font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font

Great pics! I really like the ones of Meeko. He's so much fun when he's being mischevious. Here's a few of my pics to add.

Meeko trying to take a picture of himself after taking the camera:
    [​IMG]

Alice and the Mad Hatter yelling at the people on the Speedway to go faster:
    [​IMG]

Goofy and Max skipping through the Hub:
    [​IMG]

Mary Poppins on the Carousel:
    [​IMG]

7. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Great thread idea and great pictures. :thumbsup2

I have posted this picture of Chip quite a few times over the years, it always seems so touching. Late night, after MK was officially closed, midnight I think for this night, and while waiting in the Hub area for the Kiss Goodnight, this little boy (no relation to me) just went up to Chip. Chip sat down on the ground and the little boy snuggled up in Chip's lap and fell immediately asleep. This picture has always spoken the essence of Disney to me......

[​IMG]

One of the Masquerade characters, (gee, I sure do miss them :() over in Italy in Epcot, took over this little guy's stroller.

[​IMG]

And then there was college program CM, Kevin some years ago. Here on the DIS, DIS'er, #1 Disney Fan (Lynne) from Winnipeg, Canada, (she does not frequent here much anymore...miss ya, Lynne :wave2: ))a college student herself at the time if I recall, asked me, in jest, if I ran into any young 'hot' CM guys there at WDW to let her know. :love: :) Well, this Kevin was a fun guy, very personable, looked like the perfect candidate. :yay: What boating on his Friendship one late evening, from the Swan over to a late night Illuminations show, :idea: I called Lynne on my cell and then, once Lynne answered, gave the phone to Kevin. popcorn:: The two of them had a pretty long conversation, while Kevin was driving the boat over to Epcot, LOL. :boat: It truly was one of the many fun, memorable times I have had there with DIS'ers over the years, and in this case, with Captain Kevin also. :rolleyes1

[​IMG]

8. stitchlover

stitchlover DIS Veteran

I don't have any funny ones...I do have a strange one. This March, EPCOT afternoon with Snow White and Dopey. Poor Snow White looks like she has suffered a little too much afternoon sun. She has this wierd look on her face.

9. KimWDW

KimWDW Disney Obsessed!

Oh, that one with Chip and the boy is just the sweetest thing!!!!

10. SharkyGoddess

SharkyGoddess Happier than a shark at a sushi bar.

:goodvibes This is just the most precious picture ever!

11. EeyoreFan1

EeyoreFan1 <font color=deeppink> You make me smile so much my

DanMurphy, that chip picture is ADORABLE

12. Just(donald)Ducky

Just(donald)Ducky Mouseketeer

I have plenty of pictures of this, just not on digital.....

Last visit to Disney we went with my whole family, all 17 of us. We were just walking around, and see the sword in the stone show going on. We've never seen it, and unfortunitly, never will again... :(, so we stopped to watch.

That's when my camera shy, super macho BIL got pulled in to try to pull the sword from the stone. He goes up, and starts pulling, and pulling, and pulling... I thought he was going to bust a blood vessel in his eye he was pulling so hard. I've NEVER seen him try to lift something so hard in my life. Finally, Merlin goes "I think somebody wants to be king a bit to much...." Just perfect. My BIL blushes, everyone starts laughing, and for the rest of the show, merlin kept making him flex his muscles for the crowd. Then he did a comparision of the little kid (probably 4 years old) who pulled it out and my BIL... Just great.

I've threatend Blackmail on several occasions. one of my best memories.

13. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

14. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Not computer literate enough to know how to get the photo from where it is to here....Was in ToonTown last Jan. Was having a nice photo with Snow White and Prince Charming...very nice shot, at least until Dopey jumped right into the shot at the very last minute, with arms outstretched as if to say 'ta-da'!!!

15. mrstrain

mrstrain Earning My Ears

These photos were taken while we were waiting for the afternoon parade at MK. We were seated upstairs at the train station. It was a lot of fun to see the CMs and guests interact with Pinnocchio.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

some are disneyland

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. quiltymom

quiltymom <font color=darkorchid>Ears to you, kids!<br><font

After Peter Pan & Wendy spent about 5 minutes goofing around with DD, I asked them if they wouldn't mind posing for a photo. This is what I got:

[​IMG]

18. ortholablady

ortholablady DIS Veteran

19. BirdsOfPreyDave

BirdsOfPreyDave Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic DIS Lifetime Sponsor

These pictures were from the Garden Grill.

This one doesn't begin to show how funny the whole thing was. Pluto put his mouth over most of my dad's head. Afterwhich, he ran over to the railing and began heaving like he was being sick over the side.

[​IMG]

This was a few minutes later when Pluto was pretending to be a slightly more well-known character. The "ears" are serving trays.

[​IMG]

20. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What's the story behind this one???

21. leahlovesdisney

leahlovesdisney <font color=darkorchid>We have it on a little chal

Aww Meeko! :love: :rotfl: