Pics Galore!!! April 2007 trip report, first time onsite!!!

Love the line busters being caught- good for the CM to stand up for following the rules!

Just read your TR from beginning to end. I'm loving it. I love all the pictures. We stayed at POP last Sep and loved it. I can't wait for more.

Yay, you're back - now please keep the momentum going :thumbsup2

Awww Man! I'm soooo late! But better late than never! Loved your report! I felt like I was right there with you. I've never been to Club Cool to taste the sodas. Hopefully I'll get to that in September!

Can't wait to read the rest! :wave:

Just found your report and loving it. Thanks for all the great pics.
I am booking now for sure:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Must get me a Dole Whip:drinking1

Just found your post!! :cool1: I am lovin' it so far!!!

Now I can't wait until I go in August 2008 so I can get me a dole whip :woohoo: Yumm-o!!! :love:

I really love your report and am thrilled to know that you enjoyed POP. That is where we will be next year. I am so excited now :banana: .

and great pics :thumbsup2 !

Your GF looks just like my niece. My niece also as a Pug! Hers is named Zoe. We are looking to stay at the POP so I am really enjoying your trip report.

Also reminds me of when we went on our honeymoon. Of course I love taking DD to Disney, but I think we are so crazy about Disney World because we had such a blast on that first trip BEFORE kids! :hug: People ask me all the time why we went there on our honeymoon. I always reply that it has everything you would want. We had a beautiful resort, OKW. We had beaches, fine dinning, all the entertainment and shopping we wanted. We stay out late and go swimming at 3 in the morning. It was heaven. :cloud9:

Loving every minute of this report!

Isn't staying onsite the best?

Sher's smile is infectious! She is so beautiful.

Thanks!

I just found your trip report...it is a great read! :3dglasses I love all of the pictures...you like like y'all had so much fun!

Thanks all for the nice comments! Your checks are in the mail! :lmao:

Ok, I just had pages typed up and accidentally closed my browser so I lost a full days report! Argh! I should really type this up in Word and CUT/PASTE this sucker......you know what? Thats exactly what I am going to do. Be back in a bit!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest