piano lessons - how much do you pay?

We used to pay $4.00 per half hour a few. That was about 5 years ago. We drove 20 miles to the lesson. We live in a small town and the lessons were also in a small town. It was well worth the the time and money. All my children were/are in band. One is in the Oklahoma University Marching Band. The piano lessons really helped the kids in band. They never play the piano any more.

Tigger

We used to pay $4.00 per half hour a few. That was about 5 years ago. We drove 20 miles to the lesson. We live in a small town and the lessons were also in a small town. It was well worth the the time and money. All my children were/are in band. One is in the Oklahoma University Marching Band. The piano lessons really helped the kids in band. They never play the piano any more.

Tigger

Jellybeana said:
Okay, I'm feeling guilty here. I pay $32 per month for weekly 30 min lessons. The teacher's house is about 3 minutes from my house. I knew I was getting a good deal, just did not realize how good!!

Don't feel guilty! I pay 40.00 for weekly hour long lessons a month. :banana: :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter