Photopass CD and Photopass Plus

We have pre-ordered PP Plus. On the evening of our arrival we are going to the Mickey character dinner at the Contemporary. But we're not going into our first park until the following day. My understanding is I have to be in a park to present my ticket and get the PP Plus lanyard.

Will there be any way to get our photos for free, and attach them to our account, at the Mickey character dinner?

You can actually redeem your voucher at Trader Jack's in the Poly, its right through the door at the monorail stop. Just allow some extra time and take the monorail circuit around. That way, you dont have to worry about it. We did this last week, before entering a park, we too, had dinner at Chef Mickey. Worked out great. Have a great trip!

Thanks for these tips. I have also realized that we can stop at Downtown Disney on the way from the airport to our resort to activate the PP. That's tempting, because I don't think we'll go to Downtown Disney any other day and I would love to try the Ghirardelli Soda Fountain. This would also save use from having to spend time doing this in the parks.

Thanks again!

Does anyone know the select rides that PP+ can be used at? TIA

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter