Photography Board's Monthly Assignment, September, 09 - Show Me Two!

I didnt' go out and take pics yet... but found this and totally thought, "Show me two" ;)

2 pregnant girls in my sisters wedding... We were both 3 months along. Ended up delivering 5 days apart.

ry%3D400

Thank you to everyone who participated this month. :thumbsup2

I did take some of my own but haven't had a lot of photography time (we're finally starting some long awaited home renovations!) When I process them I'll be sure to add them, and others should feel free to do the same any time.

Next up: The Beauty of Fall and Depth of Field

I have another pair to add to this thread since September still has a tiny breath of life left. I captured these two shots last night 2 seconds apart. As the people are visiting the local state park less frequently the critters are getting more abundant. This duck is one of the babies I think I posted a picture of a few months ago in one of the POTD threads. The mother and her two young ones still hang out at the boat launch and they have become very used to the people and waddle right up to your feet. This one tried to taste my camera bag last night. I saw the first osprey since late spring last evening and there is the tiniest hint of color starting to appear in the leaves so I am excited for next months assignment thread.

3965238531_de052d6e3f.jpg

3966012786_19deb9e411.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter