• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

Nice shots Mike! Was Trex empty? Where are all the people?WWhenever we eat there it's jam packed.

Nice shots Mike! Was Trex empty? Where are all the people?WWhenever we eat there it's jam packed.

Thanks Harry. We got to Orlando on Tuesday instead of Thursday and really didn't have any plans so we just winged it and this day decided to go to DTD early (10-11am) to let the kids play. Then in the afternoon we took them to Epcot for F&G. So that ealry in the AM DTD was quiet but picking up by the time we left. Trex had a line already and they were just starting to seat people, I lucked out and got the shot while nobody was walking by.

This was a shot I took back in June 2010 with a Sony a100.

DSC050451.jpg

Mike, you keep popping up with these cool coaster shots. How do manage taking all the different views.

Mike, you keep popping up with these cool coaster shots. How do manage taking all the different views.

The on ride ones I just snap away while on the ride so I end up with 30 pictures and maybe 10 usable ones. Its hard to set up while on the rides but using the fisheye helps with not having to mess with the focus. :rotfl:

Mike, you must have PP this photo for me. You know I'm a fan of B&W.

:thumbsup2 you have influenced me.

While processing it it dawned on me that this scene would look pretty cool black and white with the old time drum corps. The color one is nice also and will post that one eventually. Has a super nice big blue sky behind it.

Hey Adam, what lens are you using in your bird shots. They're great shots.

The Tamron 70-300 usd. Fantastic lens, often compared to the Sony "G" lens at half the price. (Actually, I'm using a mint used copy that I got for under $300).
Fantastic color and sharpness. Ultra silent internal motor if I want to shoot video.

Fantastic lens. It's replaced my minolta "beercan" for good light telephoto shots. Beercan is now relegated to indoors and portraits.

The Tamron 70-300 usd. Fantastic lens, often compared to the Sony "G" lens at half the price. (Actually, I'm using a mint used copy that I got for under $300).
Fantastic color and sharpness. Ultra silent internal motor if I want to shoot video.

Fantastic lens. It's replaced my minolta "beercan" for good light telephoto shots. Beercan is now relegated to indoors and portraits.

I need to get my hands on that lens also, I have the cheapy Tamron 70-300 Di LD and notice a big difference between my lens and yours.

I had that lens when I had the D600 for 2 months and can say the VC USD version is really sharp. Too bad they don't make it in a Pentax mount.

Just got back from a crazy busy week in Orlando. Here is a picture from each one of our stops

Sheikra at Busch Gardens Tampa.

Shiekra Spray by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney

Everyones Favorite Sandwich by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Flower Garden topiary at Epcot entrance

Flower and Garden Festival by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Legoland entrance

Welcome to Legoland by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

The coolest walk around characters in any theme park hands down. These guys are massive and super detailed

Bumblebee by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Manta at Sea World

Manta Head On by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

The Manta shot is hands down one of the best shots I have ever seen. :goodvibes: I've been meaning to comment on it forever. Fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter