Photo sharing: Sony Alpha

Nice one Mike! Where are the fireworks?

Trying to spread my pictures out since im not sure when our next trip will be lol. Plus I haven't really had time to go thru and edit many of them yet, just been doing a few each night when I get time.

I hope this Sony SLT A57 that I'm waiting on is going to take pictures as good as these.
:bitelip:

Just got back from a crazy busy week in Orlando. Here is a picture from each one of our stops

Sheikra at Busch Gardens Tampa.

Shiekra Spray by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney

Everyones Favorite Sandwich by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Flower Garden topiary at Epcot entrance

Flower and Garden Festival by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Legoland entrance

Welcome to Legoland by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

The coolest walk around characters in any theme park hands down. These guys are massive and super detailed

Bumblebee by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Manta at Sea World

Manta Head On by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

I finally have some WDW shots to upload for here (and not just hockey pictures...LOL). I got back a week ago and I am just getting some of the pictures from my trip (Daytona, Disney and a wedding). Here is a couple that I have so far:

elephants_zps978190f8.jpg

Jungle Cruise Elephants

DSC00193-Copy_zps74e99086.jpg

Simba and Rafiki Topiary

I will try to post more later tonight.

Thanks!!! I really like the elephant pic also and it is my new wallpaper on my computer at work.

It was my first time back at the parks with my new camera. I actually got my sigma lens fixed too before we left so I had that also (needed the upgrade to work with my A57).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter