Photo Pass Plus

Snooks23

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. Just getting used to the website. I'm curious about PPP. It will hold as many pictures as I can get them to take? How do I get the ride pictures on the card? If I buy the card ahead of time it's 170, how much if I buy after?

When I buy the card, that automatically gets me the CD with EVERY picture? Then I just pay to print them out at a local place? How long does it take to get the CD after the trip? Any other tips about it, I'd love to know!

I just got back from a trip using the PPP.
It will hold as many pictures as you can get them to take :)
For the ride pictures, just go up to the desk at the ride exit and they will scan your PPP card and add the pictures to it. You can also have the character meal photos (Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, etc.) added to your PPP card as well.
I think it's like $30 more if you buy it there instead of ahead of time.
You automatically get a CD with all the photopass pictures they take during your trip. They also give you a CD with some stock photo backgrounds and stuff.
I just ordered my photo CD, so I don't know how long it will take to get here, but hopefully not too long!

I just got back from a trip using the PPP.
It will hold as many pictures as you can get them to take :)
For the ride pictures, just go up to the desk at the ride exit and they will scan your PPP card and add the pictures to it. You can also have the character meal photos (Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, etc.) added to your PPP card as well.
I think it's like $30 more if you buy it there instead of ahead of time.
You automatically get a CD with all the photopass pictures they take during your trip. They also give you a CD with some stock photo backgrounds and stuff.
I just ordered my photo CD, so I don't know how long it will take to get here, but hopefully not too long!

Thanks! I feel like this is a must for me to get.

One of the best things is editing when your vacation is over. You get access to all of your photos and you can zoom in on favorites and add really cool borders. Last time I used this each picture I had three or four different borders to them so I would have a variety when I printed them out and scrapbooked them.

You get a certain amount of time with editing and then you order your CD. I think mine took about a week the last time I ordered.

So, just to clarify for my brain :listen: you can have your dining pictures added to your PPP instead of paying for them when they normally come around and sell them to you like at HDDR, etc?

I would like to order the Photo pass plus, now what if our group split, can we get photos taken separate and the put them on one cd? If so how would that work?

I would like to order the Photo pass plus, now what if our group split, can we get photos taken separate and the put them on one cd? If so how would that work?

You will receive one photopass + card, and you can get as many photopass cards as you need. You can have all of the pictures from the regular photopass cards put onto the plus card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter