PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Do you have room for one more Cupcake? I've been stalking this thread for awhile, but wanted to make sure I could get registered first. I'm a new runner and this will be my first half. :cool1:

Back to reality and race training:-/ after trip to CO with the family. Only ran one time which was fun with the altitude. Got in some good hikes- several miles at a time - does that count?? The picture attached is my new inspirational image - climbing up to the sky

BCA4A03D-6B61-40A9-91BE-DE46389A14B8_zpszumwagz6.jpg

And one more for the group - don't worry about speed

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums...6-5370-4AEB-85F8-29916D65AC47_zpsuwpcszml.jpg

Can I join you guys? The PHM will be my second half marathon. As of right now, I'm not sure if I'll be traveling alone or not (my sister and boyfriend are hoping to come along to chEAR me on if they can) but neither of them is running with me. It would be great to have people to talk to while training! :)

Can I join you guys? The PHM will be my second half marathon. As of right now, I'm not sure if I'll be traveling alone or not (my sister and boyfriend are hoping to come along to chEAR me on if they can) but neither of them is running with me. It would be great to have people to talk to while training! :)

Of course! Welcome!!

OMG, I go out of town for a week & I am soooo behind on the PTR!!

Thanks to Betsy & Amy's help I was able to get registered for the 5K & 1/2 last week :cool1: Excited to officially have those out of the way & can really look forward to planning this trip!

Tammie, Amy & I are all going to be running a 10K together in Oct (my first time to meet them) -- excited about that!

Ok, first the Frost Cupcake...as adorable as it is, the cake is chocolate, so it would be a no for me.

Wednesday Wonderings

What is your Favorite Foods, New Things you want to try, things you will never try again in World Showcase?

We have picked our favorite countries and favorite drinks as we make our Tour Around the World (showcase)...One of my favorite things to do is to try a little something in each country! So tell me what are your favorites, things you will never try again, or new things you have read about recently that you want to try?

Something I have to get every trip is some Fish & Chips and of course I have to use Malt Vinegar on them!

Most of the time when I get to France one of 2 things happen...A. I am not hungry because I have eaten too much already or B. It is too packed...but, I want to this trip visit Les Halles Boulangerie & Pâtisserie and see the remodel. I also want to slip into

and get this...

I have also recently read about the Croissant Doughnut at refreshment port, I think it is calling my name too!

I honestly haven't eaten too much around WS :sad:, but there are many things I *want* to try...

What *have* I tried...
Pretzel from Germany (only because we wanted a good German beer ::yes::)
Nachos from Mexico
A few items from Karamell Kuche

What I *want* to try...
I have heard the curry chicken pockets in China are good.
Crepe (either sugar or strawberry)
Croissant donut

Of course! Welcome!!

Hope I can join in as well. Love what has been written so far. I'm registered for the 5k.

In response to a later post . . . ALways want to have the crepes, but am always too full by the time I get there. Each year I have the best of intentions though.

My Intro!

f2ba5cd5-6007-4e05-9a6c-2f6d3b6ae791_zpsa5249752.jpg

Real Life Side ~ Hi everyone, I'm Sherry. :wave2: I'm a 41 yr old SaHM to a 15 yr old son and a 6 yr old son. My daughter (twin to the 15 yr old) passed away 8 years ago in a house fire. :sad1: She is missed every day.

I love to craft and create art. I sell my creations at a little boutique in my town and plan to branch out to online sales this fall. I'd also like to start teaching Painting Party Classes.

Disney Side ~ I've been to Disney World twice and would go so much more often if I could! I actually have 3 trips planned (2 mother/son trips and the PHM trip) but I'm not sure I can pull them all off. lol

My favorite characters are Chip & Dale, Marie, Maximus, Belle, Elsa, and Rapunzel. I have trouble picking a favorite park. How about a tie between MK, Epcot, and HS with AK being my least favorite? ;) Favorite rides and shows are Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Soarin', Mickey's Philharmagic, and Splash Mountain.

Running Side ~ I've always hated to run. Mainly because I was always told that I looked silly running. I was always tall for my age with long legs. So I became paranoid about it and hated to run, except in the fields around my house where no one could judge me. Then I had my daughter, and I loved watching her long legs run. She looked just like a little deer. :love: It made me see myself through different eyes as well.

The past few years I've been thinking about how much fun it would be to become a runner. I've just had this pull to get out there and try it that I can't shake. So, I finally gave in in June and started walking. I'm still in the early stages of learning to run, but I'm getting there. I did my first 5K this past weekend. I walked most of it, but it was awesome. I can't wait to do another one. :yay: I have a Glow Run coming up in August, then a 10K in October so I can submit a time for the PHM.

I'm signed up for the 5K and the PHM. I can't wait till February! Well I can because I have a LOT of training to do, but when I'm out there training, I keep visualizing myself at the PHM. Best motivator ever! :)

My Intro!

f2ba5cd5-6007-4e05-9a6c-2f6d3b6ae791_zpsa5249752.jpg

Real Life Side ~ Hi everyone, I'm Sherry. :wave2: I'm a 41 yr old SaHM to a 15 yr old son and a 6 yr old son. My daughter (twin to the 15 yr old) passed away 8 years ago in a house fire. :sad1: She is missed every day.

I love to craft and create art. I sell my creations at a little boutique in my town and plan to branch out to online sales this fall. I'd also like to start teaching Painting Party Classes.

Disney Side ~ I've been to Disney World twice and would go so much more often if I could! I actually have 3 trips planned (2 mother/son trips and the PHM trip) but I'm not sure I can pull them all off. lol

My favorite characters are Chip & Dale, Marie, Maximus, Belle, Elsa, and Rapunzel. I have trouble picking a favorite park. How about a tie between MK, Epcot, and HS with AK being my least favorite? ;) Favorite rides and shows are Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Soarin', Mickey's Philharmagic, and Splash Mountain.

Running Side ~ I've always hated to run. Mainly because I was always told that I looked silly running. I was always tall for my age with long legs. So I became paranoid about it and hated to run, except in the fields around my house where no one could judge me. Then I had my daughter, and I loved watching her long legs run. She looked just like a little deer. :love: It made me see myself through different eyes as well.

The past few years I've been thinking about how much fun it would be to become a runner. I've just had this pull to get out there and try it that I can't shake. So, I finally gave in in June and started walking. I'm still in the early stages of learning to run, but I'm getting there. I did my first 5K this past weekend. I walked most of it, but it was awesome. I can't wait to do another one. :yay: I have a Glow Run coming up in August, then a 10K in October so I can submit a time for the PHM.

I'm signed up for the 5K and the PHM. I can't wait till February! Well I can because I have a LOT of training to do, but when I'm out there training, I keep visualizing myself at the PHM. Best motivator ever! :)

Welcome Sherry!!! I totally know what you mean about hoping you can pull off the trips you plan to WDW! I always have one in the works and I'm always paranoid that I can't make it happen! Anyway, welcome cupcake! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter