PHL Parking

Sounds like Winner gives more of an individual service. Express Park, doesn't use your vehicle. You park the vehicle and they follow you to the parking space with a shuttle. You lock your vehicle and they take you to the airport in their shuttle. When you return, they bring you back on the shuttle to your vehicle. I appreciate your recommendation for Winner, but I don't think I like the idea of them driving my vehicle while I am away on vacation. But to each his own. Because Winner comes recommended from a fellow DISer, I will keep them in mind if I ever need the service they provide. Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I totally Agree Winner is Great ! We use them all the time and never have a problem. They DO NOT USE YOUR CAR while your away on vacation. You pull in their lot check in and they take you to the airport in your car they take your car back to their lot and park and lock it safely until you call to be picked up at baggage claim and they will pick you up in your car and another employee will pick them up and you can leave directly from the airport I think this costs $10 more but it's ten dollars well spent :) I just looked up rates their on the internet for my SIL"s April trip and they have a $6.64 /day rate special right now going on they always have a coupon online or special rate :goodvibes

We've done Fast Track twice, and last trip we tried Winner. Both were great... but prefer Winner I think for them bringing out car right to us when we landed.

A family member used Smart Park and was very happy with it, as was friends of ours - who had never parked for the airport before and they were nervous about the whole process, and came back and said it was so great and easy.

Another vote for Winner ! We have used them several times and have been happy with the service. We like that they can meet us at the airport and then we can just drive home from there.

We've used Winner several times and highly recommend them. Excellent service, good prices, and just can't beat the convenience.

Well it sounds to me like Winner is the Winner!! :thumbsup2 I hope the OP will come back and tell us which one they used and their experience with them. As I said before, recommendations go further with me than any advertisements. Although I do not necessarily like the valet parking feature of Winner, that doesn't mean I wont use them. I am always willing to try something new based on recommendation of others. Good job DISers for giving me another option if Expresspark fails to meet my needs. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter