PHL Parking

dthogue

DIS Veteran
Looking for recommendations for parking at Philadelphia Airport - any suggestions - we'll be coming from the Hershey area if that makes any diffrerence.

Thanks,

There is a company there called "EXPRESS PARK". We use them every year. You can usually find a coupon online to get it for $6.75 a day. Thanks for bringing this up. I need to put my ressie in. I love them!!! You park your car and they take you to the airport. Same as all the other places, but it is something about the staff at Express park I like. They make you feel like longtime customers. As soon as I find the info I will send you the link.

I use Central Air Park. They are on Essington Ave. Easy find off 95. I have used them about 5 times no problem. Do not park onside at the airport, did that once and it's a nightmare!

I hope its ok to post the link. Central Air park is on the list too. They are .08 cents less than Express park. The list tells you how close they are to the airport. I have never used Central Air Park, but I am glad to know a fellow DISer gives it a thumbs up. :thumbsup2

I found Express Park thru a friend too. And I always say, a recommendation goes further with me than an advertisement from a company. I am sure you will be happy with Central air Park or Express Park. Enjoy your vacation whichever you decide!!!

http://www.aboutairportparking.com/philadelphia-international-airport-parking

Sounds like Winner gives more of an individual service. Express Park, doesn't use your vehicle. You park the vehicle and they follow you to the parking space with a shuttle. You lock your vehicle and they take you to the airport in their shuttle. When you return, they bring you back on the shuttle to your vehicle. I appreciate your recommendation for Winner, but I don't think I like the idea of them driving my vehicle while I am away on vacation. But to each his own. Because Winner comes recommended from a fellow DISer, I will keep them in mind if I ever need the service they provide. Thanks!! :thumbsup2

There is a company there called "EXPRESS PARK". We use them every year. You can usually find a coupon online to get it for $6.75 a day. Thanks for bringing this up. I need to put my ressie in. I love them!!! You park your car and they take you to the airport. Same as all the other places, but it is something about the staff at Express park I like. They make you feel like longtime customers. As soon as I find the info I will send you the link.

Thank for you the info - I see they have 2 lots - which one do you use?

i use ramada park and jet. about 7.95 a day but south of airport good for you because you will come down 476 blue rt. second car is gated in nice and safe no one just walks in. van takes you to airport call to pick up nice and eazy.check web for coupon also if you want to sleep over you park for free good on early flt. good luck and have a nice trip

We have always used Pacifico parking. They drive you in your car to the terminal, unload your bags and it's done quickly and efficiently. Upon your return, they bring your car to you at baggage claim and then you're on your way.

They accept AAA discounts.

Another Central Air Parking fan here. We used them in January and they were excellent. We had a late flight home and landed around 11p, we called them to come get us and they were already there waiting. They drive you right to your car and help get the bags out of the van and into your car. Very convenient to 95. Couldn't have gone smoother. We paid $26 and change for 4 days.

I use Winner Airport Parking all the time. They record the mileage on your car when you leave. And they also take photos of your vehicle as you leave the parking lot to the airport.

Personally, I enjoy the white glove service, which allows me to leave directly from PHL>

Here is a link to the available lots outside the airport.

http://www.longtermparking.com/airport_parking/philadelphia_airport_phl_parking_info_coupons/

Here is the info regarding the Economy lot at the airport

http://philapark.org/airport/

It is $11 per day to park in the economy lot. The last (and only) time I used the lot at the airport, it was 20 minutes before I got to the terminal, after waiting 10 minutes for the shuttle.

We use Smart Park. FYI - if you have an early flight out and want to stay at the Hilton near the airport you can leave your car there for free. THey provide shuttles to/from the airport - about a 5 min. drive.

We use Smart Park. FYI - if you have an early flight out and want to stay at the Hilton near the airport you can leave your car there for free. THey provide shuttles to/from the airport - about a 5 min. drive.

I was looking at the hotels that have the free parking, but was hesitant to do that since the lots are unsecure - Did you use the Hilton's parking and felt ok with it? I did see the Ramada has a secure lot.

We've used Winner a handful of times now, and I've always been satisfied. I can understand the hesitation of letting someone else drive your vehicle to and from their lot. But for it's convenience I don't think it can be beat. And each driver that we've had has been friendly and helpful.

I like Fast Track. They often have a coupon for $5.95 per day. Never had a problem with them. You can valet or self-park. You normally don't have to call them, and they usually have plenty of vans coming through the airport. We used to use Express Park and their sister company Smart Park. It just used to take so long.

Have used Winner many times for PHL parking. Great service! Look for coupon. With kids, gear and luggage this white glove service is awesome! You drive to their lot. They drive you in your car (and you kids, car seats, gear and suitcase) and drop you off at curbside check-in. When you return, call when you have your lugggage. They meet you in your car and help you load it up (allowing you to get your kids situated). You can either have them drive you back to their lot to settle the bill and drop off driver, or for a small fee (10-12$) you can just take your car and leave and the driver will get another ride back. Well worth it, as we usually get back late and have an 1 1/2 hour drive home. Highly recommend!!

We are flying out of Newark this trip and I am beside myself not having a service like this at EWR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter