Pets page

I don't have my little man anymore as it will be 4 years in a couple of weeks since I had to have him PTS, but here is my amazing boy , Napoleon Dynamite ( Diddy)

I'm sorry you had to have him PTS, they say it's the last kind thing you can do for them though. I may be facing this with Arth on Monday (he was diagnosed with facet joint Arthritis in his neck at the start of December, but isn't responding to treatment, Monday is make or break I think)

I just wanted to say though, he's gorgeous, just like a mini Haflinger! We also have 2 miniature shetlands, little monkeys!

Aww gorgeous pets everyone!

BudgieMama your birds are lovely. I have a soft spot for budgies, it amazes me how they have a wide variety of personalities. We always used to keep budgies, my sister also has 4 at the moment. One of which is tiny compared to his friends but he's a very persistent and destructive little thing lol.

As for me & DH we live in an apartment so we can't have cats or dogs. Instead we have 2 bearded dragons and 2 musk turtles.

We've had the beardies for just under 4 years. We named them after two of our favourite game characters. Link (from Legend of Zelda) & Ezio (from Assassins Creed).

Ezio & Link when they were babies (and were friends)

As they got older they began to fight. Even though he was the smallest Link always won, so we had to separate them.

Ezio

Link

Klavier and Apollo are our newest members of the family. They've been with us roughly 9 months. Following tradition they were also named after game characters. Both names come from the DS game Ace Attorney:Apollo Justice.

Klavier

Apollo

Whenever I try to post a picture to the site it fails to load, where am I going wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter