Pets page

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Thought I'd start off the Pets Page with photos of my two.

I am owned by two shelties aka shetland sheepdogs. This is our new puppy Starre, this is her settling in on her first evening when she was 8 weeks old. She's now 12 weeks so I'll upload a new photo later (the boards are really playing up for me today so I've copied this from a previous post).

P1020059_600_x_450_.jpg

This is her with our Disney dog Shanti, not only does she has a Disney name but she shares her birthday with Mickey Mouse! She's two and has had a very traumatic time lately, last year we lost two dogs within months of each other and it's really affected her badly, she's gone from being a very confident girl to an extremely insecure one but it's my aim to get her back to where she was. She's improved immensely since Starre's come to live with us (luckily it was :love: at first sight) and last night we resumed training classes and had a major success in that we were able to sit through the whole class without her getting too stressed.

P1020079_600_x_450_.jpg

Aw what cute dogs. Sorry to hear about your other 2 dogs :(

This is our Birman Mushu I always have to explain that he has a Disney name! He is the friendliest cat I have ever had and follows me round like a shadow when the doorbell rings he gets to the door first to greet who ever is there he just loves company. He is an indoor cat but loves going out for a walk on his lead and will take his lead to the front door when he wants to go out! He wasn't too keen on wearing the Minnie ears but he kept them on long enough for a photo shoot :)
image_zps5415253d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpseb0c12a1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps5a4e77fe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the main man in my life:
1003512_10153075148395581_558016581_n.jpg

Millslade Arthur, a 5 (6 in July) year old Haflinger. He lives here with my mum's Haflinger Wally.
383460_10152883797860581_1871735633_n.jpg

We also have 3 dags, 2 cats, 2 ducks, 2 chickens, 6 parrots and 2 miniature shetland ponies!

This is Cookie, she's around 3 years old and we got her from a family in England who couldn't handle her with their toddler. We were told she's a border terrier but as she's aged we've discovered she's actually a patterdale.

She came with a few pretty big issues including a fear of other dogs, children, hairbrushes, carrier bags, people and anything that rattles but she's getting better and better as time is going on.

She loves a bath...

...and her Christmas scarf...

...and her Halloween jumpy!

I don't have my little man anymore as it will be 4 years in a couple of weeks since I had to have him PTS, but here is my amazing boy , Napoleon Dynamite ( Diddy)

Can someone please advise me how to upload pics from my iphone. Never know which link to add on photobucket so never loads. Thanku

Can someone please advise me how to upload pics from my iphone. Never know which link to add on photobucket so never loads. Thanku

If you log in to photo bucket on your iPhone you can then upload any photos direct from your phone. Click on the photo you want to put on Disboards, it will "open" the photo then use the last link. If you double click on the link you'll get the option to select all click on this then click copy. When you are writing a new post click on the advanced button in the top right hand corner, then click on image link. Double click in the box and you'll get the option to paste. For some reason the photos only then show up when you click on the individual post. Hope this all makes sense!

Love all these photos, it's amazing how attached we all get to our pets they become part of the family so quickly xx

If you log in to photo bucket on your iPhone you can then upload any photos direct from your phone. Click on the photo you want to put on Disboards, it will "open" the photo then use the last link. If you double click on the link you'll get the option to select all click on this then click copy. When you are writing a new post click on the advanced button in the top right hand corner, then click on image link. Double click in the box and you'll get the option to paste. For some reason the photos only then show up when you click on the individual post. Hope this all makes sense!
Thanks will give it a bash

Tinks I have tried what u said. When I reply to a thread on here there is no advanced option on Dis??? I managed to copy the link over in image link but when I posted it was blank???
I am on my iphone will it make a difference?

This is the link of Ludwig. Hope it works
He is not my personal pet but he is my adopted friend who I was lucky to meet. I will post some pics of my zoo now I know how. Thanks tinkerbell

Although he is my mum's dog, I was still living at home when we got him.

This is Woody at 3 weeks old:

He was about 12 weeks old here:

He was about 2 years old here, he does love Ice Cream and will sulk if he hears the van and he doesn't get one. He also knows he can't eat the Flake until told he can:

He is now 3 and half years old and has been diagnosed with Epilepsy but is doing well apart from the fits every few weeks.

Although he is my mum's dog, I was still living at home when we got him. This is Woody at 3 weeks old: http://s130.photobucket.com/user/Nickye4/media/Various/IMG_2223.jpg.html He was about 12 weeks old here: http://s130.photobucket.com/user/Nickye4/media/Various/IMG_1834.jpg.html He was about 2 years old here, he does love Ice Cream and will sulk if he hears the van and he doesn't get one. He also knows he can't eat the Flake until told he can: http://s130.photobucket.com/user/Ni...30096_561075095_22915373_783574265_n.jpg.html He is now 3 and half years old and has been diagnosed with Epilepsy but is doing well apart from the fits every few weeks.
Lovely dog. Xx

Aww I love this thread :lovestruc and have now got a list of other pets I would like :rotfl:

I have 3 ex battery hens Hattie, Holly and Polly,
2 English lop rabbits Sooty & Sandy (I used to have 3 (Bucky Bear) but one sadly passed away on Boxing day :( )

Bucky Bear. Such a cutey with bundles of character. Miss him loads

Bucky_zpsf5fb37da.jpg

1 border collie cross - Izzy (my fiancés really but I still love her loads :)
and my special little girl Poppie, my 5 year old Golden Retriever

pop_zpsd721a1dc.jpg

I love her to bits and she follows me every-where. It never fails to put a huge smile on my face the way she greets me even when I have only been gone for half an hour :)

My lovely Joey cat.

and:

Our very own grinning (nearly) Cheshire cat, Crusha.

Both of them rescue cats from when we lived on the isle of Man, hence Crusha's name - it's Manx. We rescued them at the same time, Crusha was a year old, had been abused and abandoned with a litter of kittens. She still is a little scaredy cat, very nervous and hates strangers in the house. Joey is of indeterminate age, but is on Metacam for his arthritis, so it considerably older than Crush. He is completely opposite to her, temperamentally. He is a complete tart with other people. In fact we have a decorator in the house at the moment, and she cowers under the furniture to stay out of his way, whereas Joe won't leave the poor chap alone, and is bothering him all day for attention!

Always had a house full of pets, cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, but I think I am definitely a cat person.

Pam

Well, I think my username is a bit of a give away about our fids (bird keeper's term for feathered kids!).

IMG_1931_zpsec66dfaf.jpg

This is the flock together... it's hard to get them all still and together, so this photo is over a year old now- they're all a bit bigger by now!

I'll introduce them individually however.

This is Seymour. He is the most energetic, and noisiest of the flock. We think he's the youngest, and is most likely Audrey's brother. He is paired with Eve, whom he adores. She tolerates him, poor boy, but he is a lovely little thing. Very cheeky and cheerful.

IMG_1957_zps459a278b.jpg

This is his sister, Audrey. She is the most nervous of our flock, but is very gentle and loving. She likes to kiss us on the nose, which is adorable. She is paired with George, and the two of them are very sweet together, often preening each other and feeding each other.

IMG_2441_zps4c51f1ad.jpg

This is our little madam, Eve. Eve came to us with George from a family who couldn't keep them anymore. She has had 11 babies, so we are preventing her from breeding anymore as she is not in the best of health. She's the fattest (and greediest), and likes to cause trouble. She talks ("pretty" or "pretty Eve") which is unusual in a flock bird, but will only talk to me, not my DH. However, she won't step up for me, only my DH. She also sometimes likes to bite.

IMG_2444_zpsa9b0f879.jpg

This is George. Like Audrey, he is a gentle little thing, but he's also very scatterbrained. He often daydreams or sits chirping to himself, and fails to notice what the rest of the flock are up to. He is quite a charming fellow though, and he dotes on Audrey.

IMG_2437_zpsa58b2f62.jpg

So, my little flock! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter