• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peter Pan Opening Delayed

I love this - it's thought-provoking.

Knowing ahead of time that a ride that was supposed to be open will now be closed, it's frustrating :headache: to think about. And you have options. You can go and make the best of it. You can reschedule.

But... if you didn't know ahead of time, and you had simply shown up at the park - would your trip be ruined? Or if you showed up and there was a sign outside the ride that said you had to pay $500 to ride it, would you consider it? :confused3

I'm a HUGE Disney fan and I like the Peter Pan ride but I would NEVER pay $500 to ride it! It's a classic ride no doubt and I was looking forward to seeing the refurbishment, but seriously I'm not sure any one ride at Disney is worth paying $500 to ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter