Peter Pan closing for Referbishment in November?

Ladyfish77

DIS Veteran
I just booked my FP+ for the end of October/beginning of November. The schedule shows that Peter Pan is not available starting Nov 2nd. I then checked The Dibb and they show it closed for one week. I hadn't heard anything about this closure before I booked FP+ last night. Thought I'd share so people know that the ride will be down for the first week in November.

It's also not available to fast pass for Nov 8th, only for stand by. I assume because it's the first day it is to be open after the refurb. Just FYI!

Why wouldn't they do a FP that day? We will be heading there as soon as we finish BOG breakfast on the 8th. Wondering why though

Just thinking they're being cautious in case the ride isn't ready to go first thing that day. That's my theory, anyways!
(Btw we are also going straight there on Nov 8th after a BOG breakfast - haha! See you there!)

Last edited:
PP Fastpass not available on Nov 8? I thought we could only access FP+ 30 days or 60 days if staying at resort. New at this Fastpass + stuff- How are we able to see attractions more than 60 days away? Thanks

This will be our 6th trip in 5 years and PPF is ALWAYS the first ride out family rides. We are crushed that won't happen this year. Stupid refurbishment.

Okay I possibly answered my own question- if you have trip planned 60 days out that includes Nov 8- then you can book FP+. We were going to the first night of MVMCP and it certainly is disappointing to hear that Peter Pan is unavailable for Fast Pass- How about 7 Dwarves on Nov 8? Thanks

According to DIBB, it's just Peter Pan that is stand by only on the 8th. Mine train and A&E both look to be available.
I also wouldn't be surprised if they opened up FPs for Peter Pan for the 8th once the refurb is underway and they see how it's going. If they're sure it's going to be good to go for the 8th, why not open up FPs, right?

Thanks for the info, don't know if we'll be there then yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter