Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
-people who don't move all the way down the aisle in shows even though they are tols

I know it's just a typo, but did you mean 'even though they are told' or did you mean 'even though they are tools'?? Or am I being redundant?:lmao:

minnie mum said:
I know it's just a typo, but did you mean 'even though they are told' or did you mean 'even though they are tools'?? Or am I being redundant?:lmao:

i meant 'told' , but 'tools' works too! lol

I don't like the idea of all those kids being pulled out of school just for a vacation. It really slows me, my wife and my seven year-old down.

LOL! We have the same problem ......... being slowed down with our 11 year old along! :rotfl:

lnh'smom said:
For the life of me, I cannot figure out what this stands for and it's driving me crazy! :lmao:

I had to look it up it's I see what you did there. Wow am I old.

Honestly one of my pet peeves (plz no flames), I hate it when a child behind me continues to hit me or touch me, etc. When my children were little I made sure that if they bumped into someone, etc. I told them to be careful & apologized then moved them so it wouldn't happen again.

People who only use the right side of the line in restaurants, security check, etc. ... both sides are open, people! :headache: Then they get angry like you're butting in line by using the left side.

A couple of things come to my mind here..

1. People who don't respect your personal space and stand right on top of me and touch me.
2. Adults who knock small children over to get a horse that goes up and down on the carrousel.
3. Teenagers making out in line making a public spectacle of themselves. I have no problem with a kiss or two, but when I can see tongue then that is too much!

I was just wondering what are peoples pet peeves are when it comes to waiting in line for shows, places to eat etc? I cant think if any, but I think it would be intertesting to see everybody elses.

Mine biggest pet peeve would have to be when you are riding a dark ride and they say "no flash photography" yet the people in front or behind you are flashing away! :headache:

When waiting in line, I can't stand when people fart lol. Like geez, this is such a closed in area, you couldn't hold it?!

:rotfl2:

Where to begin:
1-the people who think that the CMs should cater to their every whines, i mean whims because they paid to be there and "Its the happiest place on earth"
2- the people who wait for like 15 minutes at a counter service and when the CM says "What would you like?" and they go "oh right we're getting food uh lets see" and then take 10 minutes:sad2:
3-adults who trample children so that they can get the plastic horse they want
4-when about 20 people or so skip everyone in line to meet up with one person who was holding their spots while they all "went to the bathroom" (and rode Space mountain, got a churro, and got fastpasses for Splash Mountain;))

I have a few pet peeves:

1. Personal space. Being right on top of me isn't going to get you on that attraction any faster.

2. Being run over by strollers or ECV's. Yes, I know some people need these, but don't use them as bashing rams.

3. Don't flame me-I hate having to walk through someone's 2nd hand smoke (ick).

Good thread!

1. People who stand in a food line for 15 minutes, and then at the very moment they get to the front of the CS line, realize that they should probably decide WHAT to order.

2. People who, after spending 10 minutes placing their order after standing in line for 15 minutes, only THEN start looking for their payment, either KITW, credit or cash.

3. People who stand in an autograph line and only at the very moment they approach the characters ........ start digging through their bags for the autograph book and/or pen (are you seeing a theme here for my pet peeves?)

4. Loud talkers. As fascinating as your dog's general health is, or your MIL's bout with toe fungus ...... for all that is holy and good, when waiting in some line, share that info with your immediate group, NOT the folk standing 10 feet behind you. :rotfl2:

An oldie but goodie: When you're waiting for the parade and someone else decides that he/she must have YOUR spot. So he/she pushes, shoves, nudges, steps in front, etc.

Lumiere Lover said:
I have a few pet peeves:

1. Personal space. Being right on top of me isn't going to get you on that attraction any faster.

2. Being run over by strollers or ECV's. Yes, I know some people need these, but don't use them as bashing rams.

3. Don't flame me-I hate having to walk through someone's 2nd hand smoke (ick).

Totally agree with you on #1. I'm often tempted to turn around and say, "You'll get there... right after I do."

Unhappy crabby adults yelling and fussin with each other and they suppose to be on a vacation to "relax" they could have saved the money and stayed home and been unhappy

An oldie but goodie: When you're waiting for the parade and someone else decides that he/she must have YOUR spot. So he/she pushes, shoves, nudges, steps in front, etc.

I hate that too. Also when you are walking and somebody steps right in front of you and stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter