Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kare56bear

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering what are peoples pet peeves are when it comes to waiting in line for shows, places to eat etc? I cant think if any, but I think it would be intertesting to see everybody elses.

When waiting in line, I can't stand when people fart lol. Like geez, this is such a closed in area, you couldn't hold it?!

Indecisive people holding up the line. Figure out what you want THEN get in the line.

Parents not watching their young children, or dragging tired, unhappy children along at commando speed.

I don't like the idea of all those kids being pulled out of school just for a vacation. It really slows me, my wife and my seven year-old down.

monkeyknuckler said:
I don't like the idea of all those kids being pulled out of school just for a vacation. It really slows me, my wife and my seven year-old down.

I really lol on that one

Unhappy kids!!! Most of the time it's due to them being over tired!!!! Rude guest in line who think they are owed something because they paid a lot!

Wouldn't your 7 year old be in school the same time? :confused:

I think that is the point of the comment...

Hmmm... Pet Peeves in line. Well, for dining at counter service, it's the people who wait in line and only when they get to the front do they seem to realize there is a menu. One should decide what they way and THEN get in line instead of holding everyone behind them up.

In attraction lines it's people who try to squeeze their way through the line, especially since SOME of those lines can get very narrow. I shouldn't have to nearly climb over the railing because you want to get by. Or people who are not paying attention and let a gap the size of a sea form in front of them. I'm just like, do NONE of you see the the gap in space??!!

But they are all pet peeves. I roll my eyes, chuckle to myself, and get on with my life.

Wouldn't your 7 year old be in school the same time? :confused:

Pssst... I think thats the joke. :thumbsup2

Pet peeves are those who are not aware of their surroundings. That goes for everything everywhere, not just lines at WDW. When walking 3 abreast down the sidewalk and people are walking towards you, get single file. When looking for your map or texting on your phone, step to the side. :eek:

When you're heading into the entrance of a line and people RUN to get past you. Like they're gonna get there any faster.

Oh yeah, and tour groups.

there are many threads on every individual pet peeve, but my top few are:

-people who cut the line to get to the party ahead of them
-people who don't move all the way down the aisle in shows even though they are tols
-people who still take flash photography when they're told not to!
-those little video screens on cell phones and cameras that are distracting during shows and dark rides
-people who park in resort hotel parking lots to get to the parks who adent staying at the hotel or having dinner there etc. takes up all the spaces of resort guests.

cant people just follow directions???

People bragging to their friends/family in line about how much they know about Disney and then begin to spew a million untrue or incorrect facts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter