The names are out

Remember this is a 5.00 exchange before postage

mail by Aug 4th Please be on time
if something comes up let me know

extras as always are welcome but not necessary

any questions just ask

Please mail priority and DC is recommended

Please post when you send and recieve.

I Realized that I have WAYYYYYYYYYY more animals that most people! And I only signed up 5 of my dogs. :confused3

How many exchanges do you have signed up?

I have many more pets, but since this was per pet and my kitten and dog joined in on the previous pet exchange, I thought that it would be nice to have a change and added my fishies to this exchange.

My pet exchange is packed and ready to be sent out today. I will post again once it goes out.

00546.gif

we have a total of 20 pets!!!! The last day we really had some people sign up!! I am going shopping tomorrow (the usual Sunday routine, Church, walmart etc :cool1: ) So I should be able to mail on Mon

I went shopping today and wound up with a few things. Mine will probably go out in Monday's mail. :)

All but 1 name has been picked up!! Happy Shopping

Anyone else? Mine are being sent tomorrow hopefully!!! we spent the day out at the local waterpark so by the time we left they were closed.

I am a BAD hostess...mine still havent been mailed :guilty: Today my grandfathers dog was hit by a car...hes okay but he ran under the house. Now my Grandpa is 70 yrs old so me and DH had to go help him, and then I took him to the vet. His entire right side is bruised but luckily there are no broken bones, or internal bleeding :goodvibes . I am going put them in my car right now!!! Tomorrow I say!! Don't forget Friday is mail by date!!! All names have been picked up

I was super busy (and hot!) at work today and didn't make it to the post office. I should be going tomorrow though! :dogdance: :cat:

NikiM20 said:
I am a BAD hostess...mine still havent been mailed :guilty: Today my grandfathers dog was hit by a car...hes okay but he ran under the house. Now my Grandpa is 70 yrs old so me and DH had to go help him, and then I took him to the vet. His entire right side is bruised but luckily there are no broken bones, or internal bleeding :goodvibes . I am going put them in my car right now!!! Tomorrow I say!! Don't forget Friday is mail by date!!! All names have been picked up

Hope your grandfathers dog heals properly and gets well soon.
You are not a bad host. For all hosts and participants, they have till the mail by date, so you are doing just fine as an exchange host and a good pet care taker :thumbsup2 .

Oh no! poor doggie :(

I didn't make it to the post office today either,my kids had open house today and tomorrow but we will send them on Thur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter