Pet Exchange Sent/recieved COMPLETE

kbmoo said:
I recived mine today. The package was alittle damaged, but everything was fine. Gizmo my pekingese dog recieved her package today from Aurora(NikiM20's) dog. She received a fun red pull toy, some canine carry out dog treats, 2 big bones, 3 american flag tennis balls and a cute pewter I love my dog:dogdance: picture frame. We were both thrilled! Thanks so much Niki and Aurora. Sorry my recipient has to wait a few more days because it didn't go out til last Saturday!

I am glad you liked it!!!

Aurora recieved her package today from Rachel (fairly odd fairy)

In it we got a bag of people crackers,a pink blanket, a winnie the pooh rattle blanket, a bow, a pull toy, and a purple frame that had Princess Aurora on it!!
Thank you so much!!!

I show that Alexwyattmommy has not recieved her package and Mommy totwo has not recieved hers...is there anyone else?

Yup, no doggie or kitty package yet. If they don't come by Friday, I won't be able to post until after I return from the world.

One was mailed a week ago and I mailed another one today due to a nonsender. So you should have them both soon...Sorry about your wait :sad2:

Thank you for being an elf. I don't mind waiting, it's not like my pets have any idea, :lmao: I'll be sure to post when they arrive or I get home. Thanks again.

NikiM20 said:
Aurora recieved her package today from Rachel (fairly odd fairy)

In it we got a bag of people crackers,a pink blanket, a winnie the pooh rattle blanket, a bow, a pull toy, and a purple frame that had Princess Aurora on it!!
Thank you so much!!!

I hope she likes everything! I had alot of fun picking it out! :)

My fishies had recieved their exchange today from Kathy-Kbmoo.
Included were-
*No fishing aquarium ornament
*Small fishing net
*Anemones glow in the dark aquarium ornament
*Winnie the Pooh stickers
*Weekend feeder that feeds aquarium fishes for up to three days
*Finding Nemo block

Thank you very much Kathy. I am going to give the fishies their new toys. :fish: :fish: :fish:

mommytotwo said:
My fishies had recieved their exchange today from Kathy-Kbmoo.
Included were-
*No fishing aquarium ornament
*Small fishing net
*Anemones glow in the dark aquarium ornament
*Winnie the Pooh stickers
*Weekend feeder that feeds aquarium fishes for up to three days
*Finding Nemo block

Thank you very much Kathy. I am going to give the fishies their new toys. :fish: :fish: :fish:
Thanks, hope they like them. I thought weekend feeders would come in handy when you are at the hospital. Sorry you had to wait so long for your package.

kbmoo said:
Thanks, hope they like them. I thought weekend feeders would come in handy when you are at the hospital. Sorry you had to wait so long for your package.

No problem on the wait.
I will check on the weekend feeders and if my husband is to lazy to feed the fishies while I am in the hospital, we will use them :rotfl: .
Thank you.

Niki, We received our Doggie Bag -er- box today.
Missy is now the proud owner of
squeak bone
squeak fish
ball'n'rope toy
tennis ball with strap
Snausages
Old Roy Gourmet pouch

my boys have already scapped up the Cars lollipops
and I'm keeping my eye on the Sharpie mini

Thank you so much for the great box. Going see which toy Missy wants first.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Niki, We received our Doggie Bag -er- box today.
Missy is now the proud owner of
squeak bone
squeak fish
ball'n'rope toy
tennis ball with strap
Snausages
Old Roy Gourmet pouch

my boys have already scapped up the Cars lollipops
and I'm keeping my eye on the Sharpie mini

Thank you so much for the great box. Going see which toy Missy wants first.
Glad you liked it....The cat package was mailed aug 2....i got delivery confirmation on it and it shows nothing....if you dont get it by Mon i will put a tracer on it :confused3

Niki,
I found out what happened to the other packaged you mailed. The picture frame was smashed and the post office repacked it all in another envelope and didn't put the DC back on it. The tug-of-war toy, tennis balls and snacks are in fine shape. The picture frame has no glass, but I'm sure it is still totally usable. It is too cute to not use. Thank you so much for sending this one and the replacement for it.
The kitty's package never came, but since I have two doggie boxes now I'm not complaining. :) The cats will never know ;)
Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter