• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do a Sarah one with the baby characters especially baby pluto? We leave Nov 9th.

Hi Mandy,

I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss this one because I noticed a bunch after mine were done. No worries if there's a delay as I don't leave for another month - just making sure it didn't get missed :)

Hi Mandy,

Can you let me know if you will be able to do this one as we leave in 2 weeks. If you can't that's no problem I just need to know if it just got missed or if there's a reason you aren't able to do it so I know to come up with another idea.

Hi Mandy,

Can you let me know if you will be able to do this one as we leave in 2 weeks. If you can't that's no problem I just need to know if it just got missed or if there's a reason you aren't able to do it so I know to come up with another idea.

Sorry this was missed. Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Love Love Love your name fills. Can I get name fills made for my kids for my December 4 cruise please?? Logan-- Christmas character fill and boba fett? Can u do him? If not Lego Star Wars? Brooklynn-- beauty and the beast Christmas character fill and and Ariel, Jordyn -- beauty and the beast Christmas character fill and sofia Thanks so much!! Have a great day!!

Sure thing!

I need some name t-shirts designs with Disney characters & tinkerbell. I did see some that were that are outlined with blue or pink. I need the 3 of the following names:
Ronald- with blue outline
Patricia- with blue outline
Gen- with pink outline
Genevieve- with pink outline

We will be going to Disney the 1st of December, 2013.

Thanks.

Love the name a if you get time would love to have these for Christmas to go in there boxes from Santa for disney world!:
Jonathan : Donald Duck
Sherry : piglet
Brandy: eeyore
Faith :I love Lucy
Michael: toy story
Madysen Princesses

Hi all,

Could you help me with two name fills? And I know this is a huge favor....because we leave Wednesday for our cruise.....
If at all possible..... I would love to have:

JayJay done in Monster's Inc.
Carl done in Mickey
JoeJoe done in Cars

If it's not too much trouble. Thank you so much!!!!!

Hi! If possible, I'd love to get two name fills:
Joanne with Minnie Mouse
Ali with Minnie Mouse

They will be used for the front of t-shirts.
Thank you soooo very much!!!!

Could I have some more name fills if you have time please?!

KATIE - snow white
ROMULUS - seven dwarves
DYLAN - woody
HANNAH -Jessie

Thank you very much :)

Xxx

Love Love Love your name fills. Can I get name fills made for my kids for my December 4 cruise please?? Logan-- Christmas character fill and boba fett? Can u do him? If not Lego Star Wars? Brooklynn-- beauty and the beast Christmas character fill and and Ariel, Jordyn -- beauty and the beast Christmas character fill and sofia Thanks so much!! Have a great day!!

Sure thing!

I need some name t-shirts designs with Disney characters & tinkerbell. I did see some that were that are outlined with blue or pink. I need the 3 of the following names:
Ronald- with blue outline
Patricia- with blue outline
Gen- with pink outline
Genevieve- with pink outline

We will be going to Disney the 1st of December, 2013.

Thanks.

Are you meaning a border with name fills like above?

Thanks

Love the name a if you get time would love to have these for Christmas to go in there boxes from Santa for disney world!:
Jonathan : Donald Duck
Sherry : piglet
Brandy: eeyore
Faith :I love Lucy
Michael: toy story
Madysen Princesses

Sure thing!

Hi all,

Could you help me with two name fills? And I know this is a huge favor....because we leave Wednesday for our cruise.....
If at all possible..... I would love to have:

JayJay done in Monster's Inc.
Carl done in Mickey
JoeJoe done in Cars

If it's not too much trouble. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sure thing! Have a great cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter