Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Mandy, your designs are awesome, sorry it took me so long to say thank you

Gramma 4

These are amazing I was hoping you would be able to help me our 1st trip is in May :-) I would love a few name fills please

Sophia - phinease & ferb
Sophia - frozen
Mommy- phinease and ferb
Mommy- frozen
Daddy - phinease & ferb

Thank you sooo much

Kim

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Could I have 4 for magnets on a cruise
Mom (Pooh and Friends)
Dad ( Bambi and friends)
Julie (Tink)
Steven (Phineas and Ferb)

Hi Everyone,

Please do not request on this thread. If you want some name fills, please go to my own thread.

Thanks
Mandy:goodvibes

I've been looking through your stuff and it is so good.. You've done some stuff for me and I would like a M with brave character Merida beside it, an O with cars theme beside it, E with arial beside it, a K with the fox from fox and the hound, a S with mike from monsters, a M with mufasa from lion king, an R with dopey beside it,
An R with Pluto and finally a K with Winnie the Pooh. Thank you very much in advance

Looking for letters in a combination of different villians
Thomas
Chrissy
Karin
Pat
Sean
Alex

If anyone could help that would be great thanks

Can you please make me two names one is
Gabe with the Jake font and
Alex with the cars font
we are going in October 2014
Thank You

This is an old thread and I don't use this anymore. If you need some name fills, please request them on my personal thread.

Thanks

Not sure if this is still going but if some one could do:

Mike. Star Wars
Mike. Mickey
Mike. It's a small world
Teresa. Minnie
Jorge. Donald
Leslie. Daisy

Thanks in advance

This is an old thread and I don't use this anymore. If you need some name fills, please request them on my personal thread.

Thanks

Hi Mandy< I'm new to this site, and I was very interested in getting some names (5 of them) done up. If you still do it can you let me know. Like I said im new (like I just created my account now) and im not sure where to go!! thanks for you time!! :0)

This thread is not active, if you go to my main thread, you may request on there. You can follow the link in my signature or just look for it on the first page of the board.

Thanks
Mandy

I'm looking for a Lion King name fill for the name Jaxson for my baby boy that's on the way in august, how do I get one?

Hi is there any way you could make me toy story name fills for my little ones? I'm having a toy story birthday party for them and I know they would love this!!

-Hailey

-Eli

Thanks you!

closing thread since this does not belong to a specific DISigner. You need to start your own thread or ask a DISigner in their own threads. And please read the forum rules and the Creative Boards Welcome sticky since you are not in compliance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter