Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Could I please have the McGraths in Dusty from planes - could I have all the letters apart of the picture as I am planning on ironing them on black shirts - and the Disney letters wont show up - the same look is great - thanks a million.

THE
MCGRATHS

I hope this is what you meant. If it isn't, please let me know

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Folks

Just to let you all know, I will be heading down to Disney from September 5-16th.

I will be checking my thread in the next week and I will try to complete all of the requests before I go. That being said, if you have a time sensitive request, please let me know the date of you leaving.
If you see that a request has been completed before yours, it will be because your trip is after mine and I still have time for it.

I don't mind if you request while I am away but realize that I will take a few days to get into the swing of things, so please be patient.

Just a note: When I come back I will be doing a clean up of my photobucket. That means that I will be deleting previous requests (just to make some room for more). Please make sure you save the requests before I come back.

If you are down to WDW or staying at PORiverside, make sure you keep an eye out for me! I would love to meet you!

Thanks for understanding!

Awesome job, as always. Thank you. Enjoy your trip to WDW! We always stay at PO French Quarter, love those two resorts!

Hi. Could I please get a Jennifer's countdown calendar? The Mickey one where he is sitting on luggage & there is water beside him? Thanks!

We have quite a crew going, so I hope this is not too much to ask. We are not leaving until May 2014, so not short notice at least. :) I have not be able to look through the entire thread, so I have tried to give multiple options for each name so that hopefully there is something you can do.

Tara - Belle if possible, Minnie Mouse if not
Brady - Cheshire Cat if possible, Mickey if not
Becca - Pirates or Fab 5
Gryphon - He likes Stitch, Wall-E, Goofy, and Donald Duck.
Ember - She is a redhead, so Ariel and Merida would be awesome.
Devlin - Cars or Finding Nemo characters
Randie - Fab 5
Raidon - Avengers if possible, Toy Story if not

Thank you so much!

I adore these name fills. Could I possibly get one done of Thomas the Train that spells out ORLANDO? Thanks bunches!

We have quite a crew going, so I hope this is not too much to ask. We are not leaving until May 2014, so not short notice at least. :) I have not be able to look through the entire thread, so I have tried to give multiple options for each name so that hopefully there is something you can do.

Tara - Belle if possible, Minnie Mouse if not
Brady - Cheshire Cat if possible, Mickey if not
Becca - Pirates or Fab 5
Gryphon - He likes Stitch, Wall-E, Goofy, and Donald Duck.
Ember - She is a redhead, so Ariel and Merida would be awesome.
Devlin - Cars or Finding Nemo characters
Randie - Fab 5
Raidon - Avengers if possible, Toy Story if not

Thank you so much!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Can I get the names Kaitlin, Mom and Dad done with Mickey and Haley with the princesses? Like the post above

and could we get the large letters C, K, H with the giraffe print with the Disney crew in a jeep ( I think you named it Msafari)

Thank you so much !

Dears,

Would you Please Help me in Personalize Some Name with Fills
I need it urgently to be Printed on T shirts

AMEN - With the Fills of Cars
Jaidaa - With the Fills Of Minnie Mouse
AMEN - With the Fills Of Mickey & Friends
AMEN - Finding Nemo

Please Do it For Me

Thanks Alot :)

Mandy,

Whenever you get a chance could you possibly to two for me as well, i would be very grateful,
Millie - Sleeping Beauty
Isabella - Cinderella

Or if you don't have those, princesses would be great !

Tks !

Hi Mandy,

Could I be added to the list of name fill request too please. You do such a great job with them!

Could I get:
Logan - Cars
Hadley - Minnie
Rylee - Vanellope (wreck it ralph), if you do not have her then Merida please.

Thank you!!

Thank you so much for being willing to make these for everyone!

Could I have "Cora" done in princesses, please? I especially like the purple background one in post #15 of this thread, if that's possible. If not, any princess one would be great. :)
ETA: If you haven't already started them, can I have them with the rectangle around them like a few posts up. If you've already started, though, please don't worry about it.

(I am also planning to print and use your "Jacob" from the first page of this thread, if that's OK.)

Thanks!
Christina

Could I please get the following names. Thank you so much.
DAVID - Mickey
JANICE - cinderella
JESSICA tinkerbell-
KATLYN - Snowwhite
EMILY - Merida
HANNAH - Bella
JOHN - goofy
JENNIE - minnie

They are amazing! May I please have The following:

Arrianna with all princesses

Thank you! We arrive in Disney on oct 13!! :)

Thank you so much for the names! The girls love their names and their shirts are going to be so cute! Thank you for sharing your talents! We appreciate you!!
Diz4pixiedust:

Love your name fills! would you be able to do some for me please?

The Heat-donald
Jenga-daisy
Layloolee-snow white
Tysoura-pluto
Tarookie-mike (monsters inc)
Tk-mickey
Zoobie-minnie (yellow one)
Burgs- little mermaid
Zayno-handy
Faisonie-goofy
Sherry-rapunzel
Jenounee-belle
Banadoura-jake and the neverland pirates
Freddie-aladin
Shamrocks-princess jasmin
*the numbers you can put mickey and friends in them
Thank you so much! I know I have alot but its a big o family vaca! by the way they are all nicknames lol thanks again
jen

Mandy,

I put a request on your other thread about 3 weeks ago (before your vacation) but it probably is more appropriate on this thread? I wanted to request some name fills. I am looking for the ones in the box with the character on the side (or top or w/e ;) )

I am looking for:

Brevan - Mickey
Andrew - Donald Duck
Paige - Princesses
Noah - Lightning McQueen
Payton - Tinkerbell & Friends

Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter