Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again!

I just saw your have initials with a character next to them (I noticed the M with a Mickey)

Are you able to do an "O" (for Olivia) with an AK theme, a red classic Minnie Mouse theme, and a Tinkerbell theme?

A "T" (for Tracy) with an AK theme, a red classic Minnie Mouse, and a Tinkerbell theme?

An "M" (for Mark) with an AK theme, a grumpy theme, and a Peter Pan theme?

And a "P" (for Parker) with an AK theme, a Mickey Mouse theme, and a Peter Pan theme?

We aren't going until the beginning of September so no hurry.

THANK YOU!

Hi! Thank you so much for all you do!!

Would you be able to please make me a filled initial "R" with Rapunzel from Tangled in it and standing next to it (just like the initial "A" with Ariel next to it?

Thank you so much!!!

I have tried searching through all the posts so I don't request one you have already made but there are sooo many and my pc is only so fast.
Would you be willing to make a few name fills for me, please?
We'd love it to have on our doors on our cruise in Oct.

Jody- Lion King (male)
Heather- Ariel or Genie
Joshua- Lightning McQueen
Rylee- Jasmine
Jay- Donald, Goofy, Pluto
Shea- Mickey(S), Minnie(H), Donald(E), Daisy(A) (female)
Rebecca- Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Chip, Pluto, Mickey, Dale with blue background if possible
Emily- Minnie in pink if possible

Thank you SO much!

Would it be possible for someone to do the following? It would be much appreciated.

Darren - Mickey
Amy - Minnie
Joshua - Donald
Madelyn - Chip and Dale
Sam - Goofy

Thanks!

Good morning,

I was wondering if I could get a few designs. I do not want to put my children's names on their shirts, Just their first initials (it kind of freaks me out for their names to be on display), and "The Gomes Family Vacation 2013" on the back. "Gomes" with the requested character fill.

I would like the Letters J, and A and "The Gomes Family Vacation 2013" in
Cinderella
Sophia the First
Doc McStuffins
Tinkerbell
Mickey
Rafiki
Sully
Are you able to do a Mine Craft one? my son is addicted.

Letter N and "The Gomes Family Vacation 2013"
Woody
Buzz lightyear
Cars
Lion King

B and "The Gomes Family Vacation 2013"
Lion King
Mickey
Chip and Dale
Incredibles

Thank you. I love your designs!

I am not totally clear on the Gomes Family one so I have completed a couple. Please let me know which one you prefer and I can finish up the rest

continued...:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I absolutely love all the name fills you have done, they are awesome! :D

I was wondering if you could do a few for me by any chance.

If so they are:

Nana- Snow White
Pop- Doc
Rich- Dopey
Sheri- Sleepy
Dixie- Grumpy
Wavy- Sneezy
Megan- Happy
Jamie- Bashful
The Smiths- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Thank you so much! :)

My favourite movie! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello again!

I just saw your have initials with a character next to them (I noticed the M with a Mickey)

Are you able to do an "O" (for Olivia) with an AK theme, a red classic Minnie Mouse theme, and a Tinkerbell theme?

A "T" (for Tracy) with an AK theme, a red classic Minnie Mouse, and a Tinkerbell theme?

An "M" (for Mark) with an AK theme, a grumpy theme, and a Peter Pan theme?

And a "P" (for Parker) with an AK theme, a Mickey Mouse theme, and a Peter Pan theme?

We aren't going until the beginning of September so no hurry.

THANK YOU!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Hi! Thank you so much for all you do!!

Would you be able to please make me a filled initial "R" with Rapunzel from Tangled in it and standing next to it (just like the initial "A" with Ariel next to it?

Thank you so much!!!

Sure thing!

Wow, your work is great! Would you mind very much making me an M with a Snow White beside it and a letter J with a Cars theme please? Also, I would love if you can make a name plate with "The Gunn Family" with Mickey and friends as the characters. Thank you!

I like the one that has "The Gomes" on the same line.
I was thinking Gomes as the name fill. The rest, just the standard Disney letters or whatever font.
Either one will look great. Thank you. You r awesome!

Hi Mandy
Not sure but may I request two name fills....we are surprising our 6&4 yr old girls next January 2014 with cruise n park time....thank you!
MaryAnn. - loves Tinkerbell n Peter Pan
MadaLynne - love princess Belle n the Beast
That would be fantastic....thanks!!
Colleen

Hi Mandy!!!

Your name fills were a HUGE HIT with our boys!!! So big that our 5 year old has requested one or his birthday shirt. We are doing a Disney Dogs themed party. Featuring his faves... Pluto, Doug, Lady, the Tramp, Bolt, Lucky the Dalmatian and Skilny dog. Would it be possible to create BRETT using some or all of these characters? You do awesome work and we have loved our creations!! Thanks again for all you do.

Cynthia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter