• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Here you go! Have a great trip!

Sydney.jpg

Jacob.jpg

Aydan.jpg

Alexis.jpg

Mandy:)

Mandy,
Are you still doing the names with the Disney fills? We are going on a Disney cruise at the end of this month and I was wondering if I could get you to do some for me? Thank you in advance!!

Hi Mandy

May I know if you can do two name fills for me too please

Danish- stitch, monsters inc, toy story
Daniel - mickey & friends

Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Thank you so much for the name fills, just love them.

I was wondering if you could do Flat Minnie, Flat Mickey, Flat Cinderella and Flat Rapunzel (like Flat Stanley) or do you know a designer who might be able to? Thank you so much.

Sue ::MinnieMo

Mandy. By chance did you finish my name fills? Looking for water bottle labels with names on it if you have it? You are awesome !

Jenni.

Thank you Mandy. They are awesome!

Mandy
By chance are you finished with my name fills? Also do you have any large water bottle labels? I would love some with our names on it.

You are AWESOME!

Jenni

Where can I get name fills?
Dan Mickey. Mom. Minnie. Austin Mickey sorcerer. Ariel. Mermaid Noah pirates of the Caribbean Noelle belle. Treyson. Pluto. Isabella tangled..

I would love to get aMickey head outlined in our names with Disney Fantasy 2013. Thanks for your help. I am very very new at this. Our trip march 15.

Jenni

Could I get Daniel Mickey. Jennifer Minnie. Sorry.

Sure thing Jenni!

danmickey5_zps643c043e.jpg

danielMickeyGreen_zpsc512f342.jpg

austinsmickey_zpsdaaed353.jpg

noahPOTC_zps2af5d906.jpg

arielAriel1_zpscf770d5e.jpg

jenniferMinnie_zpsa11b4dd4.jpg

momMinnieRed_zps0ee82f53.jpg

isabellarapunzel_zps4c4fa752.jpg

treysonPluto_zpsd8f7af94.jpg

noelleBelle_zps4fbc1a0b.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

absolut_mandy said:
Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much mandy! Love it! Can't wait to see your airline tickets creation! (I have requested this on your thread). Thanks again Mandy really appreciate your time!! :))

Hi Mandy! I posted a request in your other thread & you were kind enough to complete it--THANK YOU! :flower3:

Stumbled across this thread & thought I would touch base with you here. I'm still looking for a Goofy on the side namefill with the little squiggles in the letters. Also looking for a namefill using the Disney Nerds.

Name for both would be "Marley."

Hoping you can help with these. I know you're swamped & all the disigners are great to offer their time & talents. THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy! I love your name fills, I've been trying to do them on my own and finally got frustrated and gave up. :badpc: Not sure how busy you are at the moment, but if you have time to do a few namefills, I'd appreciate it. Our cruise leaves April 6th, so if that isn't enough time, I totally understand.

Christine - Eeyore
Armando - Star Wars (or Incredibles if you don't do Star Wars)
Mary - Goofy
Ted - Donald Duck
Gabriel - Lightning McQueen or Cars
Isaac - Mickey Mouse

Thanks!

If you have time and are not busy can you please make me some of these name fills for my daughters birthday. She is having a Tangled birthday party.
Thank you so much!

Julia- Rapunzel
Lanie- Rapunzel
Haley- Rapunzel
Gracie- Rapunzel
Kristen- Rapunzel
Taylor- Rapunzel
kylie- Rapunzel
Colton- Flynn Rider

Hi Mandy,

Could you please do a couple name fills for me?

Katelyn ~ Minnie Mouse
Katelyn ~ with Minnie Mouse on the outside

She is 3 years old and just loves Minnie. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter