• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy I have just spent a big chunk of the afternoon looking at all 74 pages of your "names" they are fantastic! I'm taking my little guy for his first ever Disney trip this year and would love to suprise him each day with something personalized. Thank you in advance your work is greatly appreciated!

May I have ADAM in Mickey, Donald, fantasmic Mickey, Pirate Mickey, Little Einsteins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Handy Manny, Donald Christmas

May I also have:
Grammy - Fairy Godmother
Irene - something light blue
Cristina - Dalmations

I know I'm asking for a whole lot, but I'll be thrilled with any that you choose to do. Thank you in advance! Thank yoU!!!!

have a wonderful trip!

irenethumper.jpg

grammyFairyGM.jpg

cristinadalmation.jpg

adamsmickey.jpg

adamPMickey.jpg

adammickey5.jpg

adamjakeneverland.jpg

adamhmanny.jpg

adamDonald.jpg

adamdchrismtas.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I was pointed toward your AMAZING fills by Rustman. I would LOVE a name fill for Owen! I'm not picky about what characters, he likes Mickey & friends, Cars, Toy Story, Handy Manny & Jake & the Neverland Pirates. Whatever is easiest for you!

THANK YOU!!!!:worship:

Sure thing!

owenjakeneverland.jpg

owenFab5.jpg

owenCars.jpg

Hi! You do an amazing job & after spending an hour looking at your thread, I am going to ask if you would make my family's names for our trip next month.

Justin - Star Wars
Justin - Phineaus & Ferb
Jake - Phineaus & Ferb
Jake - Goofy
Brittany - Tinkerbell
Brittany - Monsters Inc.
Deanne - Tinkerbell
Deanne - Tigger
Aaron - Goofy
Aaron - Stitch
Kira-Mae - Goofy
Kira-Mae - Minnie Mouse

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lovestruc

Have a great trip!

kiramaengoofy.jpg

kiramaeMinnie.jpg

justinStarWars.jpg

justinPFcopy.jpg

jakepf.jpg

jakegoofy.jpg

deanneTink.jpg

1900PF.jpg

brittanyTink.jpg

brittanymonsterinc.jpg

aaronStitch.jpg

aarongoofy.jpg

Hello, Would it be possible to get the following name fills? Sorry there are so many...we have a large crew going.
Thanks in advance for your help! :thumbsup2

Mark .... Incredibles
Marlow... Pooh or Tigger
Greg...... Goofy
Renee....Minnie
Brayden..Toy Story
Katelyn...Princesses
Ryan......Wolverine
Alicia......Minnie
Alexis.....Cheshire Cat
Alana.....Jasmine
LuAnna...Minnie
Deidre....Tigger
Mike......Sully from Monsters Inc.
Brittany..Simba

Already complete by another designer.

dont know if im doing this right, or if i did it right and i hate to bother you but I dont see my requests on here for Nana Bell. Am I doing something wrong?

First time trying this. I spent an hour browsing all the names! So excited for our trip in 2 months. I wondered if you had time to do:
Claire : Rapunzel or maire
Ella: Rapunzel
Matthew: star wars
Max: Cars
Kayla: dalmatians

Thanks so much, you must have awesome disney Karma for all this!

KJ

First time trying this. I spent an hour browsing all the names! So excited for our trip in 2 months. I wondered if you had time to do:
Claire : Rapunzel or maire
Ella: Rapunzel
Matthew: star wars
Max: Cars
Kayla: dalmatians

Thanks so much, you must have awesome disney Karma for all this!

KJ

Here you go:

maxCars.jpg

matthewStarWars.jpg

kayladalmation.jpg

ellaMarie.jpg

clairerapunzel.jpg

Hi, Would you be able to do your red Mickey disign for MATTHEW and THOMAS and a matching red Minnie disign for EMMA? They would look lovely on T-shirts. I used your name fills last year for book marks - they are really nice. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter