• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,
I would love if you could do some name fills for my family's trip at the end of Sept 2011.

Evelyn - all characters
Chris - Stitch
Emily - Dopey
Dorer Family - patriotic Mickey

Thank you so much in advance, your work is great.

I wanted to know if I could get some princess name fills for:

Shelby

Adison

Abygail

Madelyn

They are for the back of the girls camping chairs I just purchased. The basic color of the chair is Pink with the princesses on the front. I want to add their names on the back so it will be easier for them to keep track of their own chair. Prefer they all be the same color scheme.

Also can I get a Cars name fill for:

Alex

Adyn

or the same purpose, the chairs main color is blue so I thought maybe something with alot of red or green would stand out. Thank you so much for all you have done to help us out using your awesome talent.

Mandy,
I would love if you could do some name fills for my family's trip at the end of Sept 2011.

Evelyn - all characters
Chris - Stitch
Emily - Dopey
Dorer Family - patriotic Mickey

Thank you so much in advance, your work is great.

No problem at all! have a great trip

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm assuming that Patriotic for you is the US. For me it's:

Mandy:goodvibes

I would love to be able to request some name fills. We are planning to be in Disneyland the end of August.
Mickey and friends would work for all. Thanks so very much!

COLE
JESSIE
ANGELA
VICKI
RAY

Has anyone ever done any name fills specifically for police officers visiting Disneyland?

These are just amazing. I always see these and wonder, how does that happen? It's the Amazing Mandy!

I would like name fills for these:
Ananda: Tinkerbell, purple if possible
Isabella: Winnie the Pooh, pink if possible, and Minnie
Jim: Pirate Mickey
Aimee: Remy and Fairies

Oh it just ate my post I musta timed out ! grrrrrrrrrrrrr Ok my bestie has decided she wants two for her girls now too, so onward to two more books for me to make, and two more name requests from me if you could please and thanks :)

Jodie ( mickey and friends )
Jaelyn AND Jaelynn because I can't for the life of me remember if its one n or two eeks. ( mickey and friends for her also just different color or something changed up from her sisters )

Thank you SO SO much love them.

Can I get

Megan - princesses (pink & purple)
Lauren - tinkerbell & minnie

Thanks so much. These are awesome!

First time here, these are great! Could we please have some made for us?

Fat Cat (Stitch)
Mikela (Pooh)
Will (Cars)
Myk (Jack Skellington or Piglet)

Thank you so much!

Wow your stuff is so cute could you do
Eva (princess pink)
Ethan mickey mouse club house friends
Thanks a bunch

While I'm on here.... I was wondering... can you please (when you have time, of course!) make the following name fills for me, too? :wizard:

Ken -- Mickey (& friends?) Jedi & Mickey (& friends?) Pirates
Annie --Same as above, and mayyybe even the Cheshire Cat?
Devon --Mickey (& friends?) Jedi & Mickey (& friends?) Pirates and mayyyybe (if you can, please) Kingdom Hearts?
Rylee -- (same as above), and perhaps Rapunzel, or the Disney Princesses?
Janet --Fairy Godmother, Disney Princesses".

Hi Annie,

Here are the fills. i'm still working on the big one.

I would love to be able to request some name fills. We are planning to be in Disneyland the end of August.
Mickey and friends would work for all. Thanks so very much!

COLE
JESSIE
ANGELA
VICKI
RAY

Has anyone ever done any name fills specifically for police officers visiting Disneyland?

Here are your fills. I don't know if anyone specifically does police fills. i have found some clipart so if you want me to give it a try, let me know. Have a great trip! Disneyland is awesome!

I wanted to know if I could get some princess name fills for:

Shelby

Adison

Abygail

Madelyn

They are for the back of the girls camping chairs I just purchased. The basic color of the chair is Pink with the princesses on the front. I want to add their names on the back so it will be easier for them to keep track of their own chair. Prefer they all be the same color scheme.

Also can I get a Cars name fill for:

Alex

Adyn

or the same purpose, the chairs main color is blue so I thought maybe something with alot of red or green would stand out. Thank you so much for all you have done to help us out using your awesome talent.

Hi! I wasn't able to find these anywhere. Didn't know if you could do them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter