Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to have a few name fills please but I'll be picky if I may add

Katrina with Cinderella
Danika with Belle
Caitlyn with Aurora
Alyson with Rapunzel

That being said, you can have more then just that specific princess in the name but would I'm sure the girls would love to see their favorite princess in they name KWIM. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Mandy! Not sure if you remember me... you made me some WONDERFUL designs this summer! They turned out great!!! I was wondering if you could make a few name fills for my son, Ashton. We're going to make t-shirts for him to wear to school next week. All we are requesting is a Christmas theme... maybe Christmas lights or trees or snowmen or something. It doesn't have to be Disney but it can!

Thanks so much! You rock!! :goodvibes

Could you please do my family's names for our cruise? We absolutely love your designs.
Shannon (Dori), Mark (Mickey), Paige (Stitch), Michael (Mike from Monsters), Robbie (Shark from Nemo), Scott (Tigger), Ashley (Minnie). Thanks so much for taking this on. I know it's last minute but we leave on the Wonder on January 5th.

Can you please do MADISON in Sassy Tinkerbell? Colors of turquoise and green if possible.

Thanks.

I am looking for some name fills. I would like Aaron with Swedish Chef or Honey Dew Background and Evan with Beaker Background.
Thank you

Hi Mandy! Can I please request about 20 name fills for name tags for my sons 1st bday?!? it goes as following...

Baby Mickey & Friends:
Lily, Hayley, Kyrie, Ahmelia, Ella, Kalena, Davis, Brody, Eli, Ka'eo, Kaleo.

Disney Princesses:
Mikaela, Kamara, Courtney, Miranda

Disney Cars:
Luke, Brady, Jensen, Triston

Avengers:
Nixon, Kyson, Breydon

May i please please please get them by January 2, 2013. Wednesday, for my sons bday party is on saturday january 5th.
thank you thank you thank you so much!

Could I request a few name fills?

Disney Princesses: Olivia

Cruella De Vil: Susan

Tinkerbell: Jenny

Stitch: Jacob

Mickey Mouse: Brad

Pirate theme: Kirchner

Goofy: Charley

These are amazing!
Could I please get some for my family? We are leaving in under 2 weeks! :)

Jake (fab 4..no minnie)
Luke (fab 4..no minnie)
Tim (Mickey)
Becky (Minnie with yellow background)
2013 (parks and/or characters)

Could you please make the colors diff for Jake & Luke's? Thanks!

Hi Mandy!
Sorry this is so last minute as I just found out 2 days ago I was going to be going on a Disney Cruise on January 26th as it was an anniversary present :blush: . So now I'm scrambling for my 1st Disney Cruise by getting things in order :) After much research I decided to message your thread because I think you do such awesome work. I am hoping to get magnets made with your work and iron on transfers done. Again I am so sorry this is last minute but hope that this can be done. Thanks!

I'm looking to have these:

The one with the picture of Captain Mickey with a Life Preserver and logo of the Disney Cruise. (BTW. sorry I tried to leave links to these but because I am quite new with only 3 posts it wouldnt let me post the links)

With it saying: The Rehms 1st Disney Cruise aboard the
Disney Magic - Jan 26-Feb 12,2013

Would also like the same design by with it saying:
Michelle's Disney Cruise
Disney Magic - Jan 26-Feb 12, 2013

and another saying:
Ryan's Disney Cruise
Disney Magic - Jan 26-Feb 12, 2013

Those 2 with this design I would like maybe in a 5x7 size? I plan on having this made on an iron-on and place on my kids pillowcases to have signed.

----------------------------

This one is of the big black Giant Mickey Mouse head and is surrounded by little Minnie and Mickey Mouse heads

This one on one ear saying: January and the other ear 2013
and in the middle of the big circle it says: Our 10 Year Anniversary
and on one side have a mickey mouse head that says: Shane and the other being Minnie Mouse on the other side that says: Cindy

This is a picture of Minnie and Mickey Mouse Anniversary

This one saying : Cindy & Shane
Celebrating 10 years..

Would like the one that shows all the princesses and a tiara with the writing on the tiara

This one with: Princess Michelle

Black Mickey head with Cinderella cutout, “Michelle in middle, top right ear with “2013” , “My First Disney Cruise” on bottom (font in purple)

Black Mickey head with a Pirate Mickey if possible..if not a regular Mickey with “Ryan” in middle, top right ear with “2013”, “My First Disney Cruise” (font blue)

-----------------------------

Original name fills with Finding Nemo characters with the name "Ryan"
and another original name fill with Cars Characters pls?
Minnie Mouse head with tiara that says: "Mommy Rehm" and one that says, "Michelle"
Mickey Mouse head that says, "Daddy Rehm" and the other with Ryan
Name fill of Cinderella with character on side that says, "MIchelle"

I apologize for bombarding you with so many. I am so super excited yet panicking to get things done. I just think your work is fabulous and would love to decorate my door with magnets of your work! Thank you in advance!

-Cindy

As I was getting ready to make my shirts, I realized I forgot one! May I please get "Kyle" with a pluto fill? Thank you so much! I can't believe I forgot one!

hi mandy this is my first time on here and I hope I do this right....could you please do the names in the original style Katy with Jasmine and Elena with Eeyore both no borders also the stroller tag with Minnie Disneyland 2013 and Lujan, that the family name ..thanks again and I hope I did this right

Hi Mandy- You are a genius! Could you please help me too? Name Fills for
Jack -star wars
Luke- star wars
Mel- minnie
Matt- Mickey

and if I could please get the back of the Mickey heads (3 boys) one for Jack, Luke and Matt and 1 Minnie for Mel?

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!:)

Hi Mandy- You are a genius! Could you please help me too? Name Fills for
Jack -star wars
Luke- star wars
Mel- minnie
Matt- Mickey

and if I could please get the back of the Mickey heads (3 boys) one for Jack, Luke and Matt and 1 Minnie for Mel?

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!:)

I forgot to add these are for magnets-thank you!!

Can I please get namefills?

Jared in red Mickey

Joshua in blue Mickey

Mommy in Belle

Daddy in Jack Skelington

Wothers Family in Chip and Dale

Thank you so much.

Hi...I just found out about this site and love it. I would need these by next Tuesday....sorry so last minute. Hi wanted to see if I could get name fills of:

Nico--- star wars

Mona - yellow Minnie mouse

Araceli- princess

Again sorry for the last minute request. Thank you for your time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter